jjakq27

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin won't be fired.

Yeah if this season continues down this path, he will have to walk before Brown will re-sign him, and Marv just might (hopefully). My fear is who they'd replace him with.

Mike Zimmer & his super awesome defense, of course...

Please, Bengals, move to LA.

Marvin won't be fired.

Yeah if this season continues down this path, he will have to walk before Brown will re-sign him, and Marv just might (hopefully). My fear is who they'd replace him with.

Mike Zimmer & his super awesome defense, of course...

Please, Bengals, move to LA.

Yea really im so sick of people giving Zimmer an out for the defense. From what i see the defense is horrible. Zim has the same guys as last year, but for some reason they are worse this year. Zim is just as bad as everyother coach on this team.

The AP is reporting that Chad once again broke the NFL communications policy when he tweeted at halftime:

"Not sure if I am going to come home after this game, can someone feed my cat for me?"

Why does Marvin not sit him, im so sick of Marvin having no balls to something different to create a spark.

Not like the Bengals wont suck without Chad in there.

Got to go for it here on 4h down?

They had better.

I changed my mind. They had to kick the FG, how else are they going to get their best player on the field more often? Maybe they should play Nugent at FB and Safety.

Give him a headset and let him coach.

Way to march down the field and get that elusive FG. I knew they wouldn't be denied. Now we're only down by 18! 6 more field goals and we tie!

Maybe Marvin forgot they missed the FG at the end of the half? Maybe he thought another FG would put them down 15 which is a 2 possession ballgame? Maybe pigs will fly out of my ass...