Bengals v Falcons

jjakq27

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Palmer sure throws a lot of passes that leaves his WRs out to dry. I'd go back to the huddle and beat the crap out of my QB if he kept doing that. Then again Chad drops another pass...cause he is thinking more about his next tweet and not the game.

Can someone start on online petition to fire Marvin and Bratkowski? Man I sure wish I could hear Lapham and all the crap he is saying about this team. I wonder why he never became a line coach. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get fired eventually for saying too many bad things about he team.

Anyone else just notice they showed Chad walking off the field next to Marvin...and Marvin pretty much just ignored him.

Eff both of them. :angry:

Anybody notice how Chad still talked trash to the falcons db, even though they are losing 24-3. Im so sick of Chad please kick him off this team. No better yet how about they just sit his butt down!!!!

Man Palmer sure throws a lot of passes that leaves his WRs out to dry. I'd go back to the huddle and beat the crap out of my QB if he kept doing that. Then again Chad drops another pass...cause he is thinking more about his next tweet and not the game.

Carson has been doing that his whole career. How many times did we watch Chad or TJ get destroyed in the "good old days?"

Marvin Lewis halftime speech..... "Ok guys were getting there, were not there yet, but keep fighting we almost got it.

Marvin worst halftime coach there is, he will do nothing to change anything.

Marvin needs to go, and needs to go very soon

I would say more along the lines of, "Ok guys we aren't playing like we practiced. We still have a chance if we go out there and do what planned on doing all along. Those guys are WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEIR ASSES, THEN GO AHEAD AND CROWN THEM!"

ok not quite.

Can someone start on online petition to fire Marvin and Bratkowski? Man I sure wish I could hear Lapham and all the crap he is saying about this team. I wonder why he never became a line coach. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get fired eventually for saying too many bad things about he team.

Im listening to Lap, and he is killing this team. I have not heard him make fun of this team so much. He is killing Chad so bad for sending those stupid shirts to the Falcons DB, saying he needs to just shut his mouth and learn how to play football again lol lol.

Marvin Lewis halftime speech..... "Ok guys were getting there, were not there yet, but keep fighting we almost got it.

Marvin worst halftime coach there is, he will do nothing to change anything.

Marvin needs to go, and needs to go very soon

This team will never make the playoffs again with him as head coach. No fire, no desire, no nuthin'.

I wonder if it is realistic to think they will fire Marv for this. They are unprepared, undisciplined, and sloppy. Marv has lost this team. He should be fired.

If any coach should be fired, Marvin should be for having 2 weeks to prepare for this game and looking like they are shell shocked. It's such a shame really. I mean my whole football season ruined because this asshat can't coach.

Let the trash stats for the Bengals offense begin...they will lose by 10 points and put up useless respectable numbers now that the game is out of reach.

another season in ruins, only the bengals can suck this bad. failure is something this franchise has mastered. carson is terrible again, going to get his guy killed with those throws. chad also helps carson look like s**t! chad should be benched for this half then cut immediately following the game!