Oww My Balls!

HoosierCat

8 members have voted

1. 1. So, if you're on the football field and someone clasps his big meaty hand around the family jewels, do you say...

• "You could at least buy me a drink first, pal."
    • "Hey, buddy, save it for the showers."
    • "Why, hello, Shaun Smith, I didn't know you'd be playing today."

who cares, in fact i support shaun smith. this balls grabbing always been in football forever, i dont play football but my former friends in high school said other team do it all time to whoever not use one. thats what nut cup or whatever that is called to protect your balls is for, so it is player fault for not using it.

That's pretty bad, but there was a Rugby League player in Australia a few years back that tried shoving his finger up another players rear. YouTube of the incident

Dammit Kev! You made me click on that link, and now I'm scarred for life. :P

5K per testicle. Not really a bargain, when you think about it.

well, if you throw in Davis' from last week, he's already down to 2.5k a pop...

No way can you count those. He didn't get fined after last week's games, so those shouldn't be included in this fine.

I guess I can see how you might think it was 2.5K per testicle, but I don't see it that way.

This issue probably needs its own thread.

5K per testicle. Not really a bargain, when you think about it.

well, if you throw in Davis' from last week, he's already down to 2.5k a pop...

No way can you count those. He didn't get fined after last week's games, so those shouldn't be included in this fine.

I guess I can see how you might think it was 2.5K per testicle, but I don't see it that way.

This issue probably needs its own thread.

I think it needs its own web site, www.The BallBurglar.com

I think if it'd been a one-time thing (against the 49ers), the league would've looked the other way. but two weeks straight? they can't let that slide, and just so happen to find video footage of it.

This is nothing new. But the technology nowadays captures everything. I've had players grab at, and punch at my junk during games at the bottom of a pile. This doesn't just happen in High School, but College as well. Sometimes, it's because they hope you let go of the ball, sometimes it's for no apparent reason. I even had a guy spit in my face when we we're on the ground after he tackled me, and as soon as we got up, I got right in his face, and we had to be separated....That guy....Lawyer Malloy when he was at U of Washington.....That piece of crap.