Official Props for ArmyBengal Thread

HoosierCat

Thanks guys. Honestly, I really enjoy doing it (hence 5 years worth now) and I know there are guys that have to work and this is the only way to be able to keep track of what's happening. I know if I had to be working during the draft, I would hope someone would do the same so I could check in and keep up as soon as something happens.

Derek, don't worry brother, it's not the first time and won't be the last and we are talking about late round guys, so in the grand scheme of things it's not so much either here nor there. You are still tops IMO, so stop gritting your teeth, it could cause a headache !!!

After a nice BBQ chicken dinner with some mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, and a couple ice cold ones, I'm feeling like new.

Thanks again guys !!!

Yea, thanks for all the work you put into the draft. It's great being able to come here and have a bengals-centric view of the draft. I hardly got to watch any of it, so this was the best source for me to find out who we picked and why. The draft is like Christmas, getting all these new players. Except the Visa bill gets sent to Mike Brown, not me. Good work Army!

Derek, don't worry brother, it's not the first time and won't be the last and we are talking about late round guys, so in the grand scheme of things it's not so much either here nor there.

We disagreed about a 5th round OG and a 6th round WR.

Not really all that important... but it's not necessary to understand things to be able to argue about them. And when I can't answer an argument, I can still resort to name-calling.

Afterall, what other reason does the NFL draft exist, other than for me to debate my (remaining) friends?

I'm guessing someone has a very satisfying bowel movement awaiting them in the near future.

Well done, sir.

As a matter of fact, "satisfying" is the perfect way to put it. Then my buddy's mother in-law went in after me and came out gagging.

I didn't know it was possible for someone else to find your bowel movement satisfying as well. Good times !!!

You did a great job, Army. Thanks for not having a life! :P

Well, with Mrs ArmyBengal and ArmyBengal Jr. back in Cincinnati and me all by myself, it makes not having a life much easier !!!

Then again, if they were here it would have gone the same way.

Whenever draft weekend was upon us in the past, I told her to just pretend I wasn't even home because I was not to be bothered.

God love her, because she is always great about the draft !!!

Thanks again guys !!!