Bengals @ Vikings - Official Game Thread

derekshank

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The o-line is just being completely dominated, as I predicted. If it's not Cook breaking down, it's Foschi, or Whitworth who can only keep Allen off Palmer so long.

I'm tired of the praise they get. This defense is going to be worn out soon, and Peterson is going to take over.

Thank You Joe Pong II

Damn, this O is really finding new levels of suck today. Please fix it at HT guys. Not for us fans even but for the D that has carried you guys almost the entire yr.

Beating ourselves here.

Sad to say it hasn't been fixed all year, I don't think halftime will fix it...

The o-line is just being completely dominated, as I predicted. If it's not Cook breaking down, it's Foschi, or Whitworth who can only keep Allen off Palmer so long.

I'm tired of the praise they get. This defense is going to be worn out soon, and Peterson is going to take over.

Thank You Joe Pong II

Um i hate to say it but he is right, nobody on the line is playing good, Palmer sucks and nobody came to play football today.

coaches and players not prepared

I guess its hard to get up for a game like this.

Could be. Of the final 4 it's easily the one they can most afford to lose. Lousy game by the Bengals but I can't work up too much angst today.

Of course losing won't be surprising, but you'd like to see some offensive improvement of any kind, for future considerations. This current drive is encouraging at least.