Bengals @ Vikings - Official Game Thread

derekshank

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not bash me for what I am about to say because it only makes sense. Bratkowski is retarded. Why would you even throw the ball if your not even trying to get a TD!?! WTF!!! OMG....

Yeah, yeah, the D is not being HOF out there but still, 16 pts isn't like they're having their way with them. If the O could find it's own ass this could be a one possession game, or even just a 2 pt deficit.

Yet again, this is becoming a tiring mantra, but it's up to the O to come to the party.

no excuse for these guys to make this many mistakes. ssdd for these guys, that tell me one thing, the coaches on the offense side of the ball are not doing their fn'ing job! offense pull your head out of your ass and make a damn play. WTF kind of stupid ass play call was that brat? you sir are a f**king retard and should not have a job!! DOWN RIGHT f**king EMBARASSMENT!!

They better get something fixed this is disgusting. They cant seem to never take advantage of there oppertunities. The bengals defense is not playin very well right now, the LB are getting beat, and they need to tackle better this half. I dont think the Bengals can let the vikes score again otherwise it could be over.

The way they are playin these days, i dont think they will be getting that 2nd seed.

Well, this team definitely need to draft a WR.

This passing game is just horrible. It's way too hard to score by running every down and having to put together 18 yard drives. Lack of big plays really catches up with you.

Thank you for that brilliant commentary.

Yeah, yeah, the D is not being HOF out there but still, 16 pts isn't like they're having their way with them. If the O could find it's own ass this could be a one possession game, or even just a 2 pt deficit.

Yet again, this is becoming a tiring mantra, but it's up to the O to come to the party.

With the way the offense is playing they need to play lights out, and they are not. They want to be considered good, then show it here do not let them score anymore and give your offense a chance. Its all they can do

The way they are playin these days, i dont think they will be getting that 2nd seed.

Eh, maybe. Pats are tied with Carolina and we'll see how SD managed vs. Dallas later. I don't think this game decides the AFC seeding...next week against SD is a different story.

Eh, maybe. Pats are tied with Carolina and we'll see how SD managed vs. Dallas later. I don't think this game decides the AFC seeding...next week against SD is a different story.

Not Dead... Can't QUIT......