Pats @ Saints Game Thread.

Stupid call by Belichick. It's only Q3.

Their DB's are awful. He's desperate. I feel better about our chances of beating NE should we meet them in the playoffs.

Yeah, they don't worry me as a defense, and if a fairly weak defense in NO can cause this much trouble they really don't worry me...

:lol::lol::lol: I totally lost it at the beginning of the interception conga line! Now excuse my while I forward this link to every Bears fan I know. :P

Shoot I live in Bears country. I'm going to take my TV, stick it on the lawn, hook it into the Xmas lights and put this on continuous play. :lol:

Well, the Giants managed to shut them down with a very impressive pass rush - ok not shut them down but holding that offense to 17 pts was all they needed. But yeah, Jesus Christ monkey balls - the Pats were so owned that I think the correct spelling is pwn3d to denote the magnitude of the ownage.

Bengals vs Saints superbowl

Who Bowl

Kaz, I don't know if I could take two weeks of both sides debating the origin of their respective team chant and which one came first, Who Dey or Who Dat?

But on the positive side, that would mean the Bengals are in the Super Bowl and I would take that in a heartbeat!