Official Browns @ Bengals Game Thread!

derekshank

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Mangini is so mad right now lol lol, what the heck is he mad about i dont get it lol

I was wondering the same thing. I only saw a brief clip on nfl redzone, but it seemed pretty straightforward to me.

It was a horsecoller all the way, so what is he so mad about lol. Rodgers almost killed Palmer it should have been a penalty.

Give LJ some more carries to start out the 2nd half. Who knows, Rodgers may blow his knees out attempting to main someone else. A nice little bonus.

The Bengals will get the 2nd half kickoff. The offense has to show more life, and the defense...just keep doing what you're doing.

I find it funny that people were talking up their improved offense all week after the refs stole the game from them last week. Guess someone forgot to tell the Browns that we are a tiny bit better on defense than the Lions.

Defense needs to keep up the good work, get more pressure on Quinn more turnovers do not let them score!

Pass offense needs to come alive again, its way to inconsistant. So lets hope they can do something here.

Keep running the ball,pound it with Larry and Scott.

Keep scoring they need to put the Browns out they cant let them hang in the ball game so lets go more points!