Official Bengals @ Raiders Game Thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready for the Andre Smith era to start...

Completely agree! We've gotten all we could outta Roland and I quite frankly didn't even expect as much as we got from him.

Roland was is not the only problem today so we cant just blame him. Remember he has played great all year long one bad game dosnt mean anything

Actually, he was the worst lineman today by far! And we're just saying its time to play your number 1 draft pick. Your paying him millions to play not sit on the bench and you obviously drafted him number 6 overall for a reason.

Why fix what is not broken, many guys have off days. You going to bench them! Just sayin yea it was a bad day, but what if Smith comes in and sucks same thing! So they have been doing great thus far leave him in there. Ease Smith in there let him come in on Jumbo package.

I'm ready for the Andre Smith era to start...

Completely agree! We've gotten all we could outta Roland and I quite frankly didn't even expect as much as we got from him.

Roland was is not the only problem today so we cant just blame him. Remember he has played great all year long one bad game dosnt mean anything

Actually, he was the worst lineman today by far! And we're just saying its time to play your number 1 draft pick. Your paying him millions to play not sit on the bench and you obviously drafted him number 6 overall for a reason.

Why fix what is not broken, many guys have off days. You going to bench them! Just sayin yea it was a bad day, but what if Smith comes in and sucks same thing! So they have been doing great thus far leave him in there. Ease Smith in there let him come in on Jumbo package.

Well then we wasted a 1st round pick! :huh: