Official Bengals @ Raiders Game Thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be unfair to blame the defense for this. They got turnovers and gave the O several chances. The offense just choked the ball out and failed to take what the defense gave them. OH yeah, and f88k me for saying how good we've been on special teams. Jinxed myself.

I think it would be unfair to blame the defense for this. They got turnovers and gave the O several chances. The offense just choked the ball out and failed to take what the defense gave them. OH yeah, and f88k me for saying how good we've been on special teams. Jinxed myself.

Defense did good but bad...The Pass Rush was not good today it runs so hot and cold at times Good some games bad others : /

Offense choked immensely - Playcalling made it hard to win, oline pass protected terribly - we didnt take care of the ball when you are supposed to take care of the ball.

Why hand to JJ when he hasnt touched the ball in a while. It was on 1st down i think.

Defense did good but bad...The Pass Rush was not good today it runs so hot and cold at times Good some games bad others : /

The defense was bad today, and i only say that because they had the chance to win it for them, but they didnt. I know they shouldnt have been in that situation, but still they have to make that stop on 3 down. Pass rush was not good, the Raiders were runnin the ball getting alomost 5 yards on every play. Man this makes me so mad, still cant score points offense still sucks, man i am mad.

Another game of playing down to the competition. 4 turnovers. especially in the red-zone, penalties up the ying yang, and they always let the 2nd string QB come in and start and look like Willie Joe Namath on us...

Well i guess this team isnt as good as i thought they were, maybe they were just a little to cocky!

I don't think they were cocky I think they knew they could lose this game I think it was matter of everything that could go wrong did...

Offense turned the ball over & Stalled...Special Teams Kick missed & Caldwell fumble and then Defense failing to get constant pressure...

Seems like the Greg Ellis signing would have been kinda nice even if Odom was healthy :|

We didn't get the pressure we should have, but other than Trent I think they played well enough for us to win this game. What I don't get is the offense. How do you go from completely dominant to completesuckagein less than a half of football?