Per Florio, L.J. signed

gregstephens

I don't think he can accept the role he's being offered.

Then he has an opportunity to play into a larger role. Let's give the man a shot to buy into the scheme before writing him off. I'm rooting for him to succeed. Let's hope he can pull it together.

Then he has an opportunity to play into a larger role. Let's give the man a shot to buy into the scheme before writing him off. I'm rooting for him to succeed. Let's hope he can pull it together.

I agree but he better humble-ize himself and submit to the situation. If not, the axe will fall.

True that,He's a bengal now he has my full support and hopefully if given the chance he can help us win some games.

I say we give him a chance like Chris Henry and my Ceddy Bear before we just bash him for his past but I will say I was a little shocked by him wanting to come here with the role being offered. I don't see him playing special teams, plus he's too talented to keep him 4th string and/or inactive.

I say we give him a chance like Chris Henry and my Ceddy Bear before we just bash him for his past but I will say I was a little shocked by him wanting to come here with the role being offered. I don't see him playing special teams, plus he's too talented to keep him 4th string and/or inactive.

too talented? Obviously you havent seen him run the past few years. I'm not bashing the guy, I just don't see how he can help us? Marvin said he wont play at first.

The guy was never fast to begin with, he was a power guy, but it look like he's lost not only a step, but that burst through the line. He's fallen down awfully easy the past couple of years.

He made his name running with power, being tough to bring down, and running right through tackles.

No question our O-Line is far better than KC's, but he's not the same Larry Johnson.

He needs to shut his mouth, and bust his arse, and prove himself.

I love this signing. They are wearing Cedric down to the bone. I love B. Scott as well. They are dependent on the run now, which is a good thing. This is great insurance. He turns 30 Thursday and thats when these backs hit the wall. This could turn out to be a Ottis Anderson type signing (90 Giants) Which when it comes to the playoffs we will need that old Giant blue print of keep away when we deal with Ind, NE and the Saints. It's a no-brainer.

too talented? Obviously you havent seen him run the past few years. I'm not bashing the guy, I just don't see how he can help us? Marvin said he wont play at first.

The guy was never fast to begin with, he was a power guy, but it look like he's lost not only a step, but that burst through the line. He's fallen down awfully easy the past couple of years.

He made his name running with power, being tough to bring down, and running right through tackles.

No question our O-Line is far better than KC's, but he's not the same Larry Johnson.

He needs to shut his mouth, and bust his arse, and prove himself.

I agree. I hope they don't hesitate to boot him either, at the first sign of trouble. I'm just afraid that he might come in and ruffle some feathers. The guy's never been a good teammate even when KC was leading the league in offense and making the playoffs every year.

He's going to prove to all the teams in the league whether he has something left in the tank. He'll be on his best behavior because this him trying out for next season and hoping to get offered more cash than min. by some other team,

WELCOME LJ!!

LJ was a product of his offensive line in Kansas City. The dude is a woman beater and a bum. He is averaging 2.7 yards per carry. I would rather have brought Shaun Alexander out of retirement, at least he has good character.

I will root for him come Sundays, but I don't have to like it. This is the last stop for a guy that was a 2 season phenom. Noone will sign him next year I don't care how good he acts here.

LJ was a product of his offensive line in Kansas City. The dude is a woman beater and a bum. He is averaging 2.7 yards per carry. I would rather have brought Shaun Alexander out of retirement, at least he has good character.

I will root for him come Sundays, but I don't have to like it. This is the last stop for a guy that was a 2 season phenom. Noone will sign him next year I don't care how good he acts here.

Nobody gives a rat's ass if you like it or not. Your opinion doesn't matter.

Nobody gives a rat's ass if you like it or not. Your opinion doesn't matter.

Nobody does it like the Pongster. LoL

Shawn Alexander is a bum and hasn't played or even worked out in how long??? I'll take a woman beater that's ready to carry the rock right now than bring someone out of retirement.

That said the one chick deserved the drink being thrown in her face, and the second chick started that fight, he just finished it.

That said the one chick deserved the drink being thrown in her face, and the second chick started that fight, he just finished it.

Agrizzle's padawan learner here? There's no excuse for either of those actions and the fact that you justify it tells me what kind of character you (don't) have. Classy.

Agrizzle's padawan learner here? There's no excuse for either of those actions and the fact that you justify it tells me what kind of character you (don't) have. Classy.

I was thinking Gizzle just had dual accounts... but yeah. Who knew there could be more than one person who justifies anything someone does just because they are good at sports?

Everything that's wrong with America, right here on Bengalszone.

I was thinking Gizzle just had dual accounts... but yeah. Who knew there could be more than one person who justifies anything someone does just because they are good at sports?

Everything that's wrong with America, right here on Bengalszone.

WOW!, you people need to learn sarcasm. If I went forward with it and explained or justified why they deserved what they got then it wouldn't be sarcasm but justification. I didn't so it was intended as sarcasm, guess I have to use kiddie gloves instead of humor.

I love this signing. They are wearing Cedric down to the bone. I love B. Scott as well. They are dependent on the run now, which is a good thing. This is great insurance. He turns 30 Thursday and thats when these backs hit the wall. This could turn out to be a Ottis Anderson type signing (90 Giants) Which when it comes to the playoffs we will need that old Giant blue print of keep away when we deal with Ind, NE and the Saints. It's a no-brainer.

Excellent point. That is probably why they are keeping the wraps on Andre Smith too and not rushing him too quickly. Let him get completely healthy and in shape and utilize him in the jumbo line package for now. That would be frightening for a d-coordinator. Their team might only see the ball a couple of times per half if done properly!