This years Arizona Cardinals

agreen_112

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

"It's OK to admit it. The Bengals are a good team. They are this year's Arizona Cardinals."

Love it!

*Side Note*

22 Seahawks · Trends 24

They actually looked good in the second half against Detroit, but that's nothing to get overly excited about. There is still a lot of work to do.

LOVE IT!!!

It's rather surprising that we are getting as much love in the media as we are at the moment. Well except from Peter King, but nothing new with that ass hat. And really, I don't want this team to be this years Cardinals. I want to be this years Steelers. I want the AFC North. I don't want to settle for a Wild Card Berth like a lot of guys around here do. I want the Super Bowl....

Not saying we are there yet...But why not us?

Well except from Peter King,

What is that gasbag saying? Please don't tell me to go read it for myself, it won't happen. He's still holding a grudge from his days in Cincinnati, not sure why. Probably the usual, Mike won't talk to the media, and he hardly lets anyone else, ie Lippincott, Pumpkin, her husband, etc., talk either. I like it that way. Let Marvin be the one and only voice. That's the way it should be especially for the team Paul Brown founded.

It's rather surprising that we are getting as much love in the media as we are at the moment. Well except from Peter King, but nothing new with that ass hat. And really, I don't want this team to be this years Cardinals. I want to be this years Steelers. I want the AFC North. I don't want to settle for a Wild Card Berth like a lot of guys around here do. I want the Super Bowl....

Well, the 2005 Bengals won the North, the Steelers were the wild card.

I'll take anything that gets us in the playoffs and to Miami.

I just want a playoff win. I grew up a Bengals fan, I'm currently 25 years old, and I haven't seen them win a playoff game. I would give a lot just to experience what it feels like to see one successful playoff game by the Bengals.

Well except from Peter King,

What is that gasbag saying? Please don't tell me to go read it for myself, it won't happen. He's still holding a grudge from his days in Cincinnati, not sure why. Probably the usual, Mike won't talk to the media, and he hardly lets anyone else, ie Lippincott, Pumpkin, her husband, etc., talk either. I like it that way. Let Marvin be the one and only voice. That's the way it should be especially for the team Paul Brown founded.

Oh, he was rather mild for what he normally does. He was talking about believing these Bengals are for real, but then ranked them 8th and the Steelers 3rd I believe. Never mind we beat the f'n Steelers....But then if it isn't anything about Patriots he doesn't pay that much attention. Hey's a f'n muppet

I just want a playoff win. I grew up a Bengals fan, I'm currently 25 years old, and I haven't seen them win a playoff game. I would give a lot just to experience what it feels like to see one successful playoff game by the Bengals.

Oh my friend. I certainly hope you get your wish. It is indeed a glorious thing to behold. I remember back in January, 1982, watching the famed Freezer Bowl AFC Championship, seeing the half naked fanbase freez...

...and then the final seconds ticked away and we were headed to the Super Bowl.

In regards to all the power rankings, I haven't seen Cincinnati listed on any of them lower than #8. The highest was #5. I must admit I never saw any of this coming. I predicted a 9-7 season, and I was clearly wrong. I've never been so happy to admit such a thing in my life.

IF they do manage to beat Pitt, I thought it was interesting about sweeping both teams that played for the AFC Championship last year, that would be SWEEEEEEEEEEET :sure: ...I would really like our chances of going to Miami...He can compare us to whoever he wants if it gets us to the SB...

Don't even suggest Super Bowl here. People freak out when you show any type of high expectations, but (I agree).