Any names for the Bengals Defense?

icehole3

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that we'd expect you to know this, Supabran, but his replacement is already on the roster

Hint: his first name sounds exactly like the first name of the middle linebacker from Baltimore, who -- like you -- is most well known of late for shooting off his mouth without knowing what he is talking about

Hey dips**t TJ, shouldn't you be bashing Chad somewhere?

I was pointing out that we might have to make a move this year...and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Dhani under contract for next year as well?

You want an enemy by dissecting everything I say, you got one! Watch your back! :angry:

TJ, shouldn't you be bashing Chad somewhere?

What does Chad have to do with our defense? You know, our defense, ie the subject of this thead.......

I was pointing out that we might have to make a move this year...

ah, so you have not worked out the original hint yet. Yeah, it was a tough one, for sure. Ok, new hint: his replacement was drafted by us in the second round this past draft, and is a Samoan

and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Dhani under contract for next year as well?

Sure.

Experienced depth is good.

I fail to see the problem here.

You want an enemy by dissecting everything I say, you got one!

When you're wrong about something, I'll point it out

I leave it to you to work out the logic as to why I have been responding to your posts so much lately

Watch your back! :angry:

Physical violence, eh? Nice.

Not that we'd expect you to know this, Supabran, but his replacement is already on the roster

Hint: his first name sounds exactly like the first name of the middle linebacker from Baltimore, who -- like you -- is most well known of late for shooting off his mouth without knowing what he is talking about

Hey dips**t TJ, shouldn't you be bashing Chad somewhere?

I was pointing out that we might have to make a move this year...and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Dhani under contract for next year as well?

You want an enemy by dissecting everything I say, you got one! Watch your back! :angry:

What? You're going to cyber-punk him? Whack him over the net?

Before this turns into something unnecessary, everyone back to their respective corners. Remember...we're 6-2. Happy faces, you morons. :D

If he is aware of it, Pidge, why is he wondering in this thread who if anyone will take over for Dhani at MLB?

Are there two different persons using the Supabran login?

Good point. I see where the confusion has come in. Being aware of various musings on a thread about this, I realised he meant at the OLB spot as opposed to the MLB spot specifically. It's not obvious though from that post alone.

Where's Joe Pong when you need him?

I think we should call their defense Phil....or maybe Steve.

Phil is good. We could also go with Defensatron 4000. That sounds techy and kind of like a robot, which are pretty tough since they're made of metal. I also think we should integrate the green movement into this. Being green is just so important. Forget it, I'm going with a list:

1. Phil

2. Defensatron 4000

3. Pumpkin's Rage-Filled Army.

4. W3 (secretly stands for We Want Women)

5. Burned Out Killers

6. We Might Blitz, We Might Not, You Can't Really Tell

7. The Meatloaf Special (I had this for lunch, and I just like the way it sounds, but it would be a pretty good name for a defense too)

8. Bitch, Get Me Another Beer

There, those are 8 good names for this defense. Hopefully someone from the Enquirer will read this and plagiarize like they usually do, and we'll have a brand new name for our D!

he meant at the OLB spot as opposed to the MLB spot specifically. It's not obvious though from that post alone.

Ah. OK

Jeanty for one.

Possibly Michael Johnson, since they worked him out at the SLB some in camp

Skuta has the size for SSLB, and is supposedly pretty versatile

Or a draft pick

I'd bet Dhani could back up both spots

I'll look into it if ever we reach such a juncture

Phil is good. We could also go with Defensatron 4000. That sounds techy and kind of like a robot, which are pretty tough since they're made of metal. I also think we should integrate the green movement into this. Being green is just so important. Forget it, I'm going with a list:

1. Phil

2. Defensatron 4000

5. Burned Out Killers

7. The Meatloaf Special (I had this for lunch, and I just like the way it sounds, but it would be a pretty good name for a defense too)

There, those are 8 good names for this defense. Hopefully someone from the Enquirer will read this and plagiarize like they usually do, and we'll have a brand new name for our D!

I think at least four of these would be servicable nicknames. I'll let the boys debate which ones.

he meant at the OLB spot as opposed to the MLB spot specifically. It's not obvious though from that post alone.

Ah. OK

Jeanty for one.

Or a draft pick

I'll look into it if ever we reach such a juncture

I hope Dhani returns next yr also as a backup. His mind is still willing but the legs, they're not so sure. I myself favour a straight out battle between Jeanty and Johnson for the remaining outside spot or a rotation of the two even.

1. Phil

2. Defensatron 4000

5. Burned Out Killers

falling off my chair.... hard to top those. not sure it is worth trying.

Here are some.

A. Wall of Fur (or Wall of Claws/Fangs)

B. BlitzCats - also could be the SackCats

C. Phil is Ok, but maybe something more obscure, like Murray or Oscar?

D. Zimmer's Heroes (when they play bad we can alternate with Zeroes)

Pidge's "CincinnaD" is solid.

Ah. OK

Jeanty for one.

Or a draft pick

Fan of Brandon Johnson myself though I wouldn't mind seeing them use MJ,He still can rush the passer on passing downs...then draft another passrusher in the draft...