1st place.

BengalszoneBilly

I feel like I'm sitting in a brand new V8 powered Corvette or Mustang, and have plenty of pedal left when power needs to be applied. If anyone would have told me the Bengals would be in the division lead at this point of the season, I would have told them to put down the crack pipe.

I feel like I'm sitting in a brand new V8 powered Corvette or Mustang, and have plenty of pedal left when power needs to be applied. If anyone would have told me the Bengals would be in the division lead at this point of the season, I would have told them to put down the crack pipe.

Just be aware that ride can be repossessed in a week - and that said, I hope you keep that ride right through January :-)

I too am amazed they have done this well, and in particular in the way they've done it - winning those close games at the end, games that in previous years they almost always lost.

If I have to credit one thing - and its tempting to credit the defense solely - I'll go with 'heart'. This team does not give up or pack it in like previous team has. They play 60 minutes, just like they always should have. It's made all the difference.

The defense is a very close number 2, imho

I haven't looked - did Membengal start the game thread for you superstitious bastards?

We won didn't we?

Yes we did! Aaron/membengal did it for the 4th week in a row, and I'm close to asking him to buy me lottery tickets! :lol:

I agree i to am very happy tonight with this great win, and hope it can continue, and only get better. It needs to get better i dont think they can make the mistakes week in and week out and continue to win......can they lol? With that said ill enjoy this tonight, but they have another test next week so lets see what happens. Very exciting night to be a Bengal fan

I hope, nay demand, we win in those two home games in the division. 5-1 in the division would pretty much wrap the divisional tie-breakers up and, discounting the games in between would put us at no worse than 6-2. With half the season remaining, 11 wins should be doable and maybe even more.

I haven't looked - did Membengal start the game thread for you superstitious bastards?

We won didn't we?

Yes we did! Aaron/membengal did it for the 4th week in a row, and I'm close to asking him to buy me lottery tickets! :lol:

awesome :-)

I'll settle for a day-by-day list of what stocks experiences the largest percentage increase in value over the previous trading day for the next few years. membengal, PM that to me,'kay?

We won didn't we?

awesome :-)

I'll settle for a day-by-day list of what stocks experiences the largest percentage increase in value over the previous trading day for the next few years. membengal, PM that to me,'kay?

Buy!

Then sell!

Alright boys. Drink up until about Wednesday, then back to business. We all know Houston, regardless of how bad they've ever been, always comes to Cincy and gives us fits. This team has done a great job of hanging in and pulling off a good one in the end, but that has to stop. They need to punch the gas Sunday or risk another near-catastrophe like Cleveland. Losing to a good team now wouldn't be so bad--we've got the momentum started in terms of our record. Lose to Houston and it's back to square one.

Alright boys. Drink up until about Wednesday, then back to business. We all know that any bad team, regardless of how bad they've ever been, always comes to Cincy and gives us fits.

Enhanced that for ya! They have to learn how to close bad teams out so they don't hang around. They need to play at a high level and get up for all games, not just big games.

The grumps always say that you will make money betting against the Bengals. Not true. But the last few years have me thinking that when the Bengals play, always take the points no matter who's favored.