Antwan Odom

Stripes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game for odom today great play. Lets talk about the defense though, i thought they were solid gave up some yards, but all in all wasnt a bad game. I thought they came out second half and played great, held them to no points until that last field goal. So great job odom and defense in that second half when they needed it

Great game for odom today great play. Lets talk about the defense though, i thought they were solid gave up some yards, but all in all wasnt a bad game. I thought they came out second half and played great, held them to no points until that last field goal. So great job odom and defense in that second half when they needed it

The fact is for once we didn't get our butts kicked in the second half. Still lots of bolts and screw to tighten up but I'm not going to complain now.

Meanwhile, the Bears are proving to be the POS team I thought they were...sigh...

The fact is for once we didn't get our butts kicked in the second half. Still lots of bolts and screw to tighten up but I'm not going to complain now.

Meanwhile, the Bears are proving to be the POS team I thought they were...sigh...

I'm watching it happen out here in Arizona. LETS GO BEARS!!!

It is absolutely stunning watching the Bengals employ a real defensive line. And having a guy like Odom go off, I really, as I said in the game thread, don't have a frame of reference for it. It makes all the difference in the world defensively.

To get consistent pressure without having to blitz just makes the blitzes more effective when they come.

At the least, Odom has to be defensive player of the week.

He literally saved six points, as two of those sacks drove GB out of field goal range.

Well, I don't know what you want to do at your (lily) pad, but I gave him the game ball at mine..,I would say that it's his foot firmly planted in whatever piece of fate's genitalia you care to name. :lol:

The Bengals had 17 sacks ALL OF LAST SEASON and Odom already has 7 on the season to this point.

Exactly the reason I was telling people to wait to see how he comes back from his injury last year before calling him the biggest waste of money in Bengals history, like we had been getting here since he got hurt last year...

Let me also throw in an honorable mention to Rey Maualuga who forced 2 fumbles (1 recovered by the Bengals) and has been a force as well.

The Bengals had 17 sacks ALL OF LAST SEASON and Odom already has 7 on the season to this point.

Exactly the reason I was telling people to wait to see how he comes back from his injury last year before calling him the biggest waste of money in Bengals history, like we had been getting here since he got hurt last year...

Let me also throw in an honorable mention to Rey Maualuga who forced 2 fumbles (1 recovered by the Bengals) and has been a force as well.

A big fat +1 to all the above!

:banana::banana::banana:

I have been very critical of Odom since last year when he couldn't get on the field.

Today, he showed he could be a physical force and dictate what an offense could do. He gave the defense a rally point.

Nice game.

When you consider that Justin Smith had 7 total sacks in all of 2007, the D line can take some pride in thier level of play today (and last week).

Crazy performance. Pretty damn inspiring if you ask me. Now Jumpy needs to take a cue and get in the action.

Just thinking the same thing, its time for the other d-linemen to get into the act. Pretty soon they may have to double team him so that will help the other guys. Great game for him today.

Hats off to Odom for sure. He played like a monster, although can anyone tell me where the hell chase coffman is? is he injured aswell?

OK but inactive today. The Bengals are looking for blockers at the TE slot. 50/50 we see Andre Smith at TE in short yardage situation next week, IMO.