Bengals v. Houston Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see the game. Here in central Ohio the Columbus CBS affiliate decided to show the Browns. For once, I understand, and thus didn't sent the program director a sarcastic, obnoxious email. He usually answeres those email by the way. I can't explain that. Anywere to watch the game online?

Fitzpatrick is the worst I've ever seen! I would rather have Akili!

Kinda expect this kind of blather from a user with "boi" in his membername

:angry:

Hahahah that is soooooo funny it was sooooooo original u ass face clown! Then again I don't even kno y I'm even listening to someone with Reggie 'I gotta Wedgie' Myles picture!

Please watch the personal, swear word name calling. That's a violation. I know this game SUXXXXXXX, so let's just keep it clean here, ok?

Hahahah that is soooooo funny it was sooooooo original u ass face clown! Then again I don't even kno y I'm even listening to someone with Reggie 'I gotta Wedgie' Myles picture!

Please watch the personal, swear word name calling. That's a violation. I know this game SUXXXXXXX, so let's just keep it clean here, ok?

Greg I kno we beefed last week but this guy TJ Jackson is a tool so I would talk to him first b/c u know more than anyone how I'm expressin my disgust for how this team performs week in and week out and someone stupid comes at me about my name, it's like this is not the time or the place!

Greg I kno we beefed last week but this guy TJ Jackson is a tool so I would talk to him first b/c u know more than anyone how I'm expressin my disgust for how this team performs week in and week out and someone stupid comes at me about my name, it's like this is not the time or the place!

And I understand your position. This is nothing about our prior beef. We're good. Just saying lay away from the name calling. If he directly called you an "ass face clown" I'd throw a friendly little caution on him as well. You can retort without that, or don't retort. Let's just focus on this tragedy that's supposed to be a football game.

And I understand your position. This is nothing about our prior beef. We're good. Just saying lay away from the name calling. If he directly called you an "ass face clown" I'd throw a friendly little caution on him as well. You can retort without that, or don't retort. Let's just focus on this trajedy that's supposed to be a football game.

I feel u, my bad about the language, but I don't apoligize for saying it to him

And I understand your position. This is nothing about our prior beef. We're good. Just saying lay away from the name calling. If he directly called you an "ass face clown" I'd throw a friendly little caution on him as well. You can retort without that, or don't retort. Let's just focus on this trajedy that's supposed to be a football game.

I feel u, my bad about the language, but I don't apoligize for saying it to him

It's cool. Send him a PM. :)