What happened to Cedric Benson?

Whur CHad At?

benson impressed me more, too. this is where the stats don't always seem to matter overmuch to me ~ it just 'felt' as if he was doing a decent job.

i caught part of some radio post game show, one of those programmes where people call in to rant and the host answers questions. the host railed against perry, deservedly so, and said he's got no confidence in him, wanting benson to do the first and second downs and keep perry for the third down plays. and why not try this? what's to lose?

does that seem sound?

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE "IN MARVIN WE TRUST" GUYS AT ??? WHERE ARE ALL THOSE GUYS IN THIS

FORUM THAT RIPPED ME AND SENT ME HATE-MAIL - BECAUSE I RIPPED THE BENGALS FOR DRAFTING

PISS-POOR PERRY!!! :angry:

You ALL should be ashamed of your fricken selves!!

You know, the smart thing to do, would be just to out right release Chris Perry. 5 fumbles in 5 games. Admit you made a mistake by cutting Rudi Johnson, and leaving the running game in the hands of a complete waste of space.

It's one thing to get beat on the field because your opponent is better than you, but how are we EVER supposed to beat a team on the field when we get our ASSESS handed to us on DRAFT DAY???? :angry:

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE GUYS IN THIS FORUM THAT RIPPED ME AND SENT ME HATE-MAIL - BECAUSE I RIPPED THE BENGALS FOR DRAFTING

PISS-POOR PERRY!!!

Not I.

I threw my beverage glass through the window (it was closed at the time) when they called Perry's name. He will always be Two Carry Perry to me.

I've been saying from that moment on, on these very forums, the pick should have been a linebacker, you may have heard of him, named Karlos Dansby

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE "IN MARVIN WE TRUST" GUYS AT ??? WHERE ARE ALL THOSE GUYS IN THIS

FORUM THAT RIPPED ME AND SENT ME HATE-MAIL - BECAUSE I RIPPED THE BENGALS FOR DRAFTING

PISS-POOR PERRY!!! :angry:

You ALL should be ashamed of your fricken selves!!

You know, the smart thing to do, would be just to out right release Chris Perry. 5 fumbles in 5 games. Admit you made a mistake by cutting Rudi Johnson, and leaving the running game in the hands of a complete waste of space.

It's one thing to get beat on the field because your opponent is better than you, but how are we EVER supposed to beat a team on the field when we get our ASSESS handed to us on DRAFT DAY???? :angry:

Steven Jackson is all I have to say.

Ced Benson showed WAY too much ball security to keep being used. We are only giving significant carries to guys who fumble like bitches.

I am going to guess that they are going to say that they were concerned with his physical condition and his knowledge (or lack thereof) of the playbook.

From the Columbus Dispatch: I'll put the link, then a three paragraph excerpt.

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live/conte...6E.html?sid=101

"Coach just told me I have to get the passing game down next week," Benson said after the Bengals' 31-22 loss to Dallas.

His role is expanding quickly, a reflection of the positive impression he has made in limited time and the impression Chris Perry has yet to make in extended playing time.

Perry fumbled yesterday for the fifth time in as many games. For the first time in that span, he ended the game as a role player, rather than the featured back: Late in the fourth quarter, Perry was used mainly on passing plays and Benson on running plays.