Official Bengals @ Giants Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say the D is doing their absolute best today. I am impressed, even with the current situation. Just remove the big pays and this D is solid...even Jones ans Castille...If Plax has 1 catch, Toomer has 2 catches, they are doing many things right.

gotta keep smacking Eli. he is a stooge back there and needs to keep getting hammered and rattled.

Unrelated note...go Dolphins!!! 34-13. May not have Brady, but it's the regular defense. I see the chinks in the armor.

I really don't care if the Patriots win or lose but Ronnie Brown sure is having a huge day

four rushing td's huge? Naw. It's good to see him come back from last year's injury.

Huh? 17 carries and 113 yards, 4 rushing TD's and one passing TD isn't a huge day?

Unrelated note...go Dolphins!!! 34-13. May not have Brady, but it's the regular defense. I see the chinks in the armor.

I really don't care if the Patriots win or lose but Ronnie Brown sure is having a huge day

four rushing td's huge? Naw. It's good to see him come back from last year's injury.

Huh? 17 carries and 113 yards, 4 rushing TD's and one passing TD isn't a huge day?

I'm sorry...that was a statement of irony. Slight sarcasm. Besides, I won't be impressed until I see a fifth score and at least a buck fiddy on the ground. :lol:

Holt is horrible...we need to draft Brandon James outta FL in the second round

I'm not sure you're paying attention. Holt is the best kickoff guy we've had in the last 5 years. He's 17th in the league currently.