Sunday night game, Bengals v Lions

combatbengal

OK, what are we looking for in this game? Well, I'd like to see a few things.

1. We've heard all this talk about Zimmer's relentless emphasis on fundamentals; I'd like to see some open field tackles, DB's covering WR's and the Def getting the off back on the field (3 and out).

2. I'd like to see the 1st string offense light it up. Like to see the line block consistently to open up holes for the run. Like to see Rudi run strong and the others contribute with out getting hurt. I'd like to see Chris Perry's do what we drafted him to do.

3. I'd like to see Carson Jr get more reps and show us what he has. All he got to do in the last game was hand off.

4. I'd love to see Rivers get to Kitna 3-4 times!

5. It's be nice to see special teams rock the house.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, what are we looking for in this game? Well, I'd like to see a few things.

1. We've heard all this talk about Zimmer's relentless emphasis on fundamentals; I'd like to see some open field tackles, DB's covering WR's and the Def getting the off back on the field (3 and out).

2. I'd like to see the 1st string offense light it up. Like to see the line block consistently to open up holes for the run. Like to see Rudi run strong and the others contribute with out getting hurt. I'd like to see Chris Perry's do what we drafted him to do.

3. I'd like to see Carson Jr get more reps and show us what he has. All he got to do in the last game was hand off.

4. I'd love to see Rivers get to Kitna 3-4 times!

5. It's be nice to see special teams rock the house.

Here is my list and please accept my apologies for the lousy sig photo, I'm just not free yet to work it the way I'd like.

1. A running game from Rudi and the others. Total yardage of 150+.

2. Make over 50+% of our 3rd downs and keep the Lions at less than 30%.

3. 3 or 4 sacks of Kitna and whomever.

4. Lions rush for less than 100 yards.

5. No Lion pass completion of 20 yards.

That's it and I'm happy.

Here is my list and please accept my apologies for the lousy sig photo, I'm just not free yet to work it the way I'd like.

How about I help you out with that. She is Boobiemiester Approved!

That's it and I'm happy.

Good list. I'll go with it.

I'd like to see these things:

1. Chris Perry continue running like he did last week.

2. Rudi prove he's healthy.

3. One of the WR's to step up and show they can be the third WR, or if need be, 2nd WR in case TJ's hamstring continues.

4. Defense to finish the play (tackle) once they're in a position to make it.

5. See Jordan actually throw the ball.

6. Chatman actually catch a pass.

I'd like to see these things:

1. Chris Perry continue running like he did last week.

2. Rudi prove he's healthy.

3. One of the WR's to step up and show they can be the third WR, or if need be, 2nd WR in case TJ's hamstring continues.

4. Defense to finish the play (tackle) once they're in a position to make it.

5. See Jordan actually throw the ball.

6. Chatman actually catch a pass.

That's what I'm looking for also, especially #2, #3, and #4.

---The line controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

---I would love to see Johnson/Jones/Rivers start at LB.

---Better tackling would sooth some concerns.

---Some completed passes to WRs.

---More Carson to Utecht stuff.

How about I help you out with that. She is Boobiemiester Approved!

That's it and I'm happy.

Good list. I'll go with it.

Nice job Billie, Amanda deserves a big bad ass photo....sort of my tribute to our Olympians in China. Thanks.

I have hopes that a few of swimmers and some beach volley ball girls find Playboy for a Beijing 2008 spread.

What I'd like to see

1) Pressure on the opposing Quarterback (sacks or no sacks, no matter - get pressure!)

2) Aggressive play, even if mistakes are made as a result. Marvin, keep hittin'em, buddy.

3) Some semblance of a running game - not dumpoffs, not reverses, not screens - handoffs->runs

4) Quality kick coverage

5) No injuries

NFL Network with the replay of the game at midnite eastern, 11:00 cst. I will avoid scores and watch it on tape "live" at 11:00 here in Memphis.

I don't do satellite due to slow and overpriced broadband access, hence no NFL Network. As much as I love the NFL, I refuse to be boarded from the stern. <_<

Here is what I am keying on.

1. O-line play, especially at C and RT. Finding out how good/bad Guychick is playing and wathcing close to Andrews and Anderson at RT.

2. DB play, getting a look at how they handle Calving Johnson and Roy Williams.

3. RB's. How Rudi looks will be very telling. How Perry holds up and how J.Johnson plays as well. DeDe...what is his status?

4. ST's. all areas, especially coverages. Got many new guys trying to make the team, how they play will be big.

5. Palmer/TJ/CJ - same page? same chapter? same book yet? won't take long but they need to sync.

6. Second teamers...a serious question, at many positions, is depth. D-line, DB, WR, RB...jeez, everywhere.

You don't have to use their broadband, I have bundled my broadband, DirecTV, phone and wireless service through my local LEC and I save $25 off the top add that to the 50% off I get because I work for the local LEC and I get 20 Mbps downstream and 1 Mbps upstream for about $45 per month.