Who is stoked about Monday nights game against Green Bay?

I know I am! :bengal: I'll actually get to see it on national TV out here in Arizona which is a major plus. I'll be paying particular attention to the defense. I'm praying to see serious pressure put on the Packers QB Rodgers, along with a good showing in the run defense department. If these two things do come to pass, it bodes well for the regular season.

WHO DEY! :sure:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beyond STOKED !!! I was just talking to my Dad about the game and first and foremost I want to see what the defense is going to look like under Zimmer. Are they going to bring some intensity or be the same wet f*ckrag we've been accustomed to. I will be looking to see the youngsters in Sims and Shirley on the D-line, the running game, Rivers and the rest of the LB corps, and how (good or bad) Guychick plays. The safetys and #3 WR's will be fun to watch as well.

So YEAH, I'm pretty much WAAAAAAY excited !!!

WHODEY !!!

My eyes will be soley on one player. Chris Perry. If he makes it past this game, I will exhale. I think the dude is so so important for us this year.

I'm stoked only because it marks the beginning of the season. However I doubt we'll be able to tell a whole lot about the striped ones, especially those that will be wearing the uni come Sept 7. We'll get a vanilla look at the starters in the first and then let camp fodder put in some time on tape for their next employer.

And in case Hoosier didn't spell it out clearly enough,

NO INJURIES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stoked only because it marks the beginning of the season. However I doubt we'll be able to tell a whole lot about the striped ones, especially those that will be wearing the uni come Sept 7. We'll get a vanilla look at the starters in the first and then let camp fodder put in some time on tape for their next employer.

And in case Hoosier didn't spell it out clearly enough,

NO INJURIES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto...stoked to see the Orange and Black but mostly I'll just be saying, "who the hell is that?"

I know I am! :bengal: I'll actually get to see it on national TV out here in Arizona which is a major plus. I'll be paying particular attention to the defense. I'm praying to see serious pressure put on the Packers QB Rodgers, along with a good showing in the run defense department. If these two things do come to pass, it bodes well for the regular season.

I hope Aaron Rodgers does poorly and turns out like the QB that got drafted in front of him Alex smith

I hope Aaron Rodgers does poorly and turns out like the QB that got drafted in front of him Alex smith

:cheers:

Rodgers looked TERRIBLE in the Packer's scrimmage and let's hope that continues. I hope the ESPN pundits are second-guessing the Favre trade 4 hours from now. I'm looking forward to seeing the defense as a whole and the rookie receivers. I want to see Fitzpatrick, too. This will be his first full preseason as a Bengal and we all know what the happened last year with Doug Johnson. I've been counting down all day for this.