Bengals @ Steelers Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justin and geathers the most overpaied ends in the game?

YES. Justin could be the worst player ever to have been tagged. I'm trying to think of a weaker tagee and I can't.

I think you are right on that. He is the worst ever tagged. Wow, he must have a genius agent to pull that maneuver off.

I think you are right on that. He is the worst ever tagged. Wow, he must have a genius agent to pull that maneuver off.

His agent had nothing to do with it. Mike Brown put the franchise tag on him. What was he supposed to do, retire? He said, thank u very much mister Brown...and laughed all the way to the bank.

Blame Justin for his poor play...but his paycheck is solely the fault of the clown in the owner's box.

Wow, they just ran :34 seconds off the clock to end the 3rd quarter down by 14...

Yep, and what are the odds that we drive to the 20 yard line, drive stalls and we kick a field goal?

didn't even get that far...another high pass, then Palmer gets drilled then yet another miscommunication on a pass pattern...