Jets v. Bengals Game Thread

Ox

And in other news, 4:57 left in the 4th Q Philly vs. Chicago...first TD of the game...Matt Schobel...:sure:

Who cares! <_<

You're right...we don't need a receiving TE...:rolleyes:

Apparently we don't! And are you kidding me, Schobel can recieve a text message! :lol:

Yeah, we're getting lucky at home and our total TE receiving yards are...

what they should be

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to eat crow on this one - I would have bet the house that we wouldn't have pulled off a win today.

Not to be a debbie-downer but all we did was barely beat the Jets.

Not saying it wasn't great and not saying it doesn't feel good - but all we did was beat the Jets.

This game was a coin flip to start with. Bengals are too beat up, to short of people...it's all about getting past game 8 or so, getting some of the injured and suspended back...without falling into the pit first.

Speaking of the Pit...next week is the biggie. Gotta win....somehow.

I'm going to eat crow on this one - I would have bet the house that we wouldn't have pulled off a win today.

Not saying it wasn't great and not saying it doesn't feel good - but all we did was beat the Jets.

I agree, but at least it will keep the fans of the rest of the league off my back at work for one week. B)

28 unanswered with the crowd out of it in the third quarter. normally when our team collapses. we had some terrible luck throughout the game normally this team just falls apart. normally this team would bitch and moan with the roughin the passer penalty and all of their other mistakes. i think this week was a huge improvement.

28 unanswered points. (23-10 to 38-23)think about it. 4 stops? bengals defense gets 4 stops? if we get 4 stops a game ITS OVER.

just kidding..

bring on the steelers.