Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Tasher

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All these picks and money spent on the secondary, yet they couldn't cover a f**king receiver with a cargo net.

They're making Derek Anderson look like a superstar.

No pressure on the QB...piss poor coverage in the secondary. Argh.

That is a perfect example of why we will never be a superbowl championship team...

Eh? Because a QB sneak in a regular season game didn't work?

You're quite the oracle.

Not just that play.... 2 and 3 and we try two straight running plays...no play action, nothing. Just good old run the ball up the middle.

Rudi had 80+ yards at the start of the third quarter. I like that play calling.

I love getting 3 points off of a turnover instead of 7...especially when your defense is pitching a shut out!

Then whine about the execution, because that's where the problem lies.

Just seemed like a poor 3rd down call. The Browns expect a qb sneak there, plus with 500 lb Teddy Washington, just seems like a perfect time for some play action, a roll out, or anything other than a qb sneak. We didn't take one shot at the endzone.

All these picks and money spent on the secondary, yet they couldn't cover a f**king receiver with a cargo net.

They're making Derek Anderson look like a superstar.

No pressure on the QB...piss poor coverage in the secondary. Argh.

it is amazing that our DEF was better when Marvin got here and has progressively gotten worse. I struggled with Frazier being let go because he "blitzed too much". how does Chuck have a job?

Are we really this bad?

Have you been turning your TV off when the defense is on the field since chuck has been our DC?

it is amazing that our DEF was better when Marvin got here and has progressively gotten worse. I struggled with Frazier being let go because he "blitzed too much". how does Chuck have a job?

ya :( here i thought he learned

great play by skyler

Nice return, Holt.

This is just a typical day of the Bengals playing down to competition, which seems to be very common the past couple of years. No way we should ever lose to the Browns. Ever, ever, ever.