Tasher

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QB sneak? WTF?

Well I guess that's an easy call to question when it doesn't work.

Not when the defense puts all 9 guys immediately down front and Carson doesn't recognize it for some reason

At the goal line you huddle up or call a play and give yourself a better chance when it's 3rd down - hand it off to Rudi for God's sakes - just stupid coaching and decision making there

That is a perfect example of why we will never be a superbowl championship team...

who called that play, Bob or Carson. whoever it was, throw it away. I think Carson is under 30% on those types of plays.

Didnt we have one a few years ago where he faked a handoff and pitched it out, that would have been perfect there.

I would have gone for it on 4th down there. Even if you don't get it, you've got Cleveland backed up inside they're own 5. But whatever. Defense needs to step up here. Anderson practically handed that pick to Jackson last play.

What is wrong with Ahmad Brooks? Someone on here said he was hurt, but they haven't said anything on the telecast. I was wondering why Caleb was playing...