Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Tasher

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nice screen play on 2nd - 3. nice job BOB.

and if it goes for 30 you wouldn't be complaining wasn't a bad play call but roye did a good job stopping it

and Chad stays in bounds. great team effort on being s**tTY today.

it's not like he wasn't trying he was going for YAC for TD rather then out bounds bad move but still he put effort in to play shty effort would be not even trying for the catch

Wow.

Definately didn't see this coming.

Chuck goes right back to being in my doghouse. How stupid can you be? Being agressive and blitzing worked wonders last week, so the obvious thing to do is go back to playing soft? Good idea, Chuck. You idiot. Blitz and put some pressure on Derek Anderson and stop making him look like f*cking Joe Montana! DAMN IT!

WHO DEY!

Wow.

Definately didn't see this coming.

Chuck goes right back to being in my doghouse. How stupid can you be? Being agressive and blitzing worked wonders last week, so the obvious thing to do is go back to playing soft? Good idea, Chuck. You idiot. Blitz and put some pressure on Derek Anderson and stop making him look like f*cking Joe Montana! DAMN IT!

WHO DEY!

Aye, why he's not atking I have no clue maybe he really wants his ass to be grass.

ohh and recently word is frazier is looking to be a better DC then tomlin.

There will HAVE to be some MAJOR adjustments mad at halftime is all I can say. The defense HAS to put pressure on Anderson, and the offense must stop turning the ball over. No way this game should be the score it is... :angry:

nice screen play on 2nd - 3. nice job BOB.

and if it goes for 30 you wouldn't be complaining wasn't a bad play call but roye did a good job stopping it

I not sure Watson could run for 30 yds these days. With the way we have been beating this DEF on the sideliness and middle, I see no reason why we didnt continue that trend.

and Chad stays in bounds. great team effort on being s**tTY today.

it's not like he wasn't trying he was going for YAC for TD rather then out bounds bad move but still he put effort in to play shty effort would be not even trying for the catch

dude he was standing at the sideline with 3 seconds left. we could have tried a kick with that spot. its just frustrating to watch this team give great effort on 1 play and then look like a high school team with concentration issues the next.

There will HAVE to be some MAJOR adjustments mad at halftime is all I can say. The defense HAS to put pressure on Anderson, and the offense must stop turning the ball over. No way this game should be the score it is... :angry:

The biggest adjustment needs to be not letting Chuck come back out to coach the second half. I cannot even fathom why he isn't attacking and blitzing like last week. It just doesn't make sense. I thought he might have figured things out, but obviously not. This is absolutely rediculous. :angry:

The biggest adjustment needs to be not letting Chuck come back out to coach the second half. I cannot even fathom why he isn't attacking and blitzing like last week. It just doesn't make sense. I thought he might have figured things out, but obviously not. This is absolutely rediculous. :angry:

I hope they duct tape him and stufff him in a locker! :sure:

Yeah like I told you yesterday this game was going to be close. Your quote was " your depressing" no buddy I know what I seen out of the Bengals last week, McNair was missing wide open receivers hence the word wide open. Joseph is getting his lunch handed to him today, make a play please sometime this year Joseph.

Who do we have to blitz? Brooks is out and Marshall & Miller are too small. He has been slitzing with hte CBs to no avail today. Last week it worked, this week it didnt. We get no pressure from our front 4 and then play zone and expect our CBs to stick with their big WRs all day.

TOs and STs have killed us today. What is TOP? has to be heavily in their favor.