ArmyBengal

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think if the steelers take carriker they are sticking with the 3-4

Although it may very well happen, I still find it surprising should the Steelers take a CB. They have McFadden, who is very good, and Ike Taylor. Taylor is not that great, but they have some serious cash stuck on him.

i think if the steelers take carriker they are sticking with the 3-4

doubt it happens their set at 3-4 ends they need 4-3 ends.

No, their front office is on record, according to their fan board, as saying Branch is off their board as of last night. SOund familiar? WOnder what the deal is...

Media source said he was off never came from marvins lips.

No, their front office is on record, according to their fan board, as saying Branch is off their board as of last night. SOund familiar? WOnder what the deal is...

Given the coincidental timing of the releases from two teams, it might as well have. Something happened to or with this guy that hasn't filtered into the public domain yet, something bad. Time will tell though.

Been jumping all over the web today... Wouldn't suprise me to see Quinn fall even more and if by some chance he got around 20, see someone like Oakland, Detroit, or Cleveland trading up from the 2nd to get him. Hell Miami has two 2nd rounders to play with...

WHODEY !!!

Given the coincidental timing of the releases from two teams, it might as well have. Something happened to or with this guy that hasn't filtered into the public domain yet, something bad. Time will tell though.

I doubt it's anything other than the shin splints question. Teams have been leery of picks with injuries for the last couple years.