1st Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

Anyone tempted if Quinn is still there? I mean damn, that's one hell of a back-up and good trade bait. Either now or down the road. Sitting beind Palmer can only increase his value, right? MIght piss Palmer off, but given his relationship with Lewis I don;t think he'd really feel threatened.
This place would implode if we took Quinn...

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

schweinhart, if you are advocating quinn to the bengals, you may have taken the tops for all-time stupidest post on here away from spain...

Oh, c'mon, we need a quality backup, right? :lmao:

(If they did it I wouldn't know how to react...really.)

espn is speculating WR for GB here...if so we have Hall or Nelson locked down. :sure:

I will kill myself if we take Quinn, not in a good way either

There's a good way to kill yourself?

It involves about 20 really hot bisexual women...:lol:

What a great position the Bengals find themselves in. Either get a CB or S that they like or trade down for the QB that several teams would love to have at this point.

Honestly, if he's there and we can't work I trade, I say f-it and draft Quinn. Someone will give value for him. Maybe even better value than draft picks, i.e. a proven player. Its the best pick we could make. Like when Chargers said f-it and took Eli.

What a great position the Bengals find themselves in. Either get a CB or S that they like or trade down for the QB that several teams would love to have at this point.

Honestly, if he's there and we can't work I trade, I say f-it and draft Quinn. Someone will give value for him. Maybe even better value than draft picks, i.e. a proven player. Its the best pick we could make. Like when Chargers said f-it and took Eli.

uh.... that was a completely diffrent situation there.

The Bengals should get the DB of their choice now.

Course, the way there have been some real shockers in this draft, I wouldn't be surprised at anything. Unless they draft Quinn. Then I really would meltdown.