1st Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hoping someone will offer the Bengals the rest of their draft to move up and take Quinn.

Or, say, Chicago send the Bengals their #1 and Briggs to come up and take quinn. That would be swell...

I keep hoping someone will offer the Bengals the rest of their draft to move up and take Quinn.

Or, say, Chicago send the Bengals their #1 and Briggs to come up and take quinn. That would be swell...

Dream on brother... :rolleyes:

My official pick for the Bengals is Hall. If the Jags take Hall, then my pick for the Bengals is Nelson.

(but I would be happy with a trade down to get some more day 1 picks!)

I think the Jags take Nelson if not he would be my pick.

What a great position the Bengals find themselves in. Either get a CB or S that they like or trade down for the QB that several teams would love to have at this point.

Honestly, if he's there and we can't work I trade, I say f-it and draft Quinn. Someone will give value for him. Maybe even better value than draft picks, i.e. a proven player. Its the best pick we could make. Like when Chargers said f-it and took Eli.

Stop smoking weed, are you freaking crazy. The Chargers drafted Eli because Drew Brees was sucking at the time. Let's draft a quarterback in our position to later trade him for another first round pick, only a genius could think that up (sarcasm). Draft the best defensive player on the board is the only thing we better do, draft Brady Quinn and get laughed off the stage and for the rest of the summer. My son has a better chance to be a GM then you and he is only six months.