Bengals vs Colts Game thread

Kazkal

Kind of embarrising on national tv tonight man i wish this wasnt on national tv.

Kinda? Everytime the Bengals get on TV like this they choke, I don't get it. This is why we are still a joke to some fans.

you're dumb.....remember the last time on monday night? win vs Denver?

You point out 1 game out of all the games we have played on primetime. That's my point, just about everytime the Bengals get beat badly and then everyone jokes them the next day.

Ravens on NFLN like 2 weeks ago?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of embarrising on national tv tonight man i wish this wasnt on national tv.

Kinda? Everytime the Bengals get on TV like this they choke, I don't get it. This is why we are still a joke to some fans.

You point out 1 game out of all the games we have played on primetime. That's my point, just about everytime the Bengals get beat badly and then everyone jokes them the next day.

uh...they also beat MIAMI on Sunday Night, a couple of weeks before that...want more?

Since when is NFL network primetime, lol.

Ravens on NFLN like 2 weeks ago?

FG????

Screw 'em. If they aren't even going to try to win anymore, I'm not going to watch 'em.

With respect, dude, is it really that bad? I mean I have lived through the tough ones too. I long more than ANYBODY for Bengals to finally put together that dream season. I take more abuse than anyone living here in Pissburgh for 15 years. But I still wear the colors. Do I hurt? Absolutely. The pain is as if I was playing. I can't take it either. But I refuse to fall into the trap of "I'm not going to watch 'em." It means too much to me to give up that easy.

My two cents.