Bengals vs Colts Game thread

Kazkal

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to grab Marvin by the ears and ask him what the F he's really thinking. I mean, at what point can he no longer tell us it's about his players executing?

It's just sad that we're not playing like we're down by 30. Why are we running the ball?

Because Right Now, thats the only way we can get any yards......they're expecting pass now that were down by this much, and theyre dropping more into coverage.

There is still time, so run, if it works...just do whatever gets you yards

Kind of embarrising on national tv tonight man i wish this wasnt on national tv.

Kinda? Everytime the Bengals get on TV like this they choke, I don't get it. This is why we are still a joke to some fans.

you're dumb.....remember the last time on monday night? win vs Denver?

You point out 1 game out of all the games we have played on primetime. That's my point, just about everytime the Bengals get beat badly and then everyone jokes them the next day.

LISTEN UP BRATKOWSKI.......DONT RUN THOSE PASSING ROUTES THAT DEEP IN THE END ZONE...COULDNT YOU SEE HOW THE DEFENSE LINED UP TO PLAY THAT? MORON.

IF THE PLAY CALLED FOR TJ TO CUT AS JUST AS HE CROSSED THE GOAL LINE IT WAS A TD..

YOU KNOW THEIR IS GOING TO BE HEAVY TRAFFIC IN THERE...THATS WHY SOMEONE STEPPED IN FRONT OF IT.....THEY'RE IN THE FREAKIN END ZONE...NOT IN FRONT OF IT........

.....MORON....HAVE THEM CROSS THE GOAL-LINE AND JUST FREAKIN TURN AROUND

sorry about the caps....i was a little heated