Bengals vs Colts Game thread

Kazkal

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the worst coaching decisions I've seen in a long time. This is not a ball-control, let your defense make a stand kind of game. We have to score seven every time we touch the ball!!!! Why don't we just hand them the ball if we're not going to step up and compete with them?

Nah, we found out last year how well it works playing that kind of game with the Colts. Look, this offense CAN be stopped. They haven't scored at will this year like they did last year. Peyton can most certainly be beaten, if you play him right. For one thing, you hit him because he's a nancy-boy and he doesn't like it. You dance around at the line to let him confuse himself.

We have to make them run. Put 7 DBs out there I don't care.

One of the worst coaching decisions I've seen in a long time. This is not a ball-control, let your defense make a stand kind of game. We have to score seven every time we touch the ball!!!! Why don't we just hand them the ball if we're not going to step up and compete with them?

Nah, we found out last year how well it works playing that kind of game with the Colts. Look, this offense CAN be stopped. They haven't scored at will this year like they did last year. Peyton can most certainly be beaten, if you play him right. For one thing, you hit him because he's a nancy-boy and he doesn't like it. You dance around at the line to let him confuse himself.

We have to make them run. Put 7 DBs out there I don't care.

Don't be a fool and make the mistakes of comparing the Colts performance against other teams to the colts performance against our team. It's pretty clear tonight who the worst defense in the league is.