HoosierCat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TD Raiders.

D looks OK, Airborne. Still having 3rd down issues. Got some turnovers. Problem has been th offense turning it over. We ought to be up another 7 or 10 points, at least.

I suppose that should be expected at least a little though, Raiders did have the number 3 pass defense in the league coming into this game. Looks like we still put up some nice yards through the air regardless.

Edit: Nice looking return there. Wish I could actually watch this game.

Piece of cake. Way more turnovers than you could reasonably expect to give up and still rolled by 17 (and could have been 24 if ML were not so nice).

Time to heal up and focus on stealing one of next two on the road.

I think Carson's interceptions had a lot to do with Oakland's man-to-man. The first he went right to T.J. but didn't lead him well, and what's his face made a great play on the ball. The second looked like it was probably a miscommunication, or Chad just stopped in his route for whatever reason. The third was much like the first... didn't lead T.J. enough.

The third was much like the first... didn't lead T.J. enough.

Maybe, but that throw never should have been called in the first place. I put that one on Brat. No excuse not to just hand the ball to Rudi and burn time off the clock. Worst case, you kick a FG, go up by 20, and give Oakland the ball back with only about 4 and a half minutes left.