Official Raiders-Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When let SD score 21 pts in 5 minutes? it's better to be safe ;)

Oakland's offense isn't SD's. And putting it up in that situation, against a top pass D that's already picked your QB twice doesn't strike me as a "safe" thing to do. Stupid, yes. Safe, no.

I know this I was giving a BS answer,the truth is carsons brats starting QB for fantasy football.

Buf 31 NYJ 13!

Who Dey.

vs Oak? Team flat, crowd flat, performance, just enough.

Can you imagine if we don't have all those turnovers?

2 were in the red zone or close, there's 14 points, the others, we'll say 10.

That's a big beat down, all the way around.

Even if you look at the as is stats, we beat them up and down today, even being flat.

:cheers:

IT was oakland ^_^

Wait why did we draft warrick instead of LT? I change my prediction...40 tds lol

Was it PDub or was it Justin Smith?

Justin. We didn't draft LT because we had this pretty good RB by the name of Dillon...

Smith has at least been a solid starter. The Cards took Leonard Davis at 2 and the Browns Gerard Warren at 3.

Yeah I think we had a Corey Dillon love-fest and resigned him to a new contract or something around that time.

Was 2000 the year that Alexander came out? I kinda remember some talk about drafting him but again we still had Dillon. Can't remember much from the dark ages anymore.

Yeah I think we had a Corey Dillon love-fest and resigned him to a new contract or something around that time.

Was 2000 the year that Alexander came out? I kinda remember some talk about drafting him but again we still had Dillon. Can't remember much from the dark ages anymore.

2001. Dillon signed a 5-year, $25 million extension in 01, but IIRC not until after the draft, which is why they took Rudi in the 4th. Corey was kvetching as usual, threatening to hold out if he didn't get his $5 million/year deal. All in all I can't complain about the 2001 draft. It netted us Justin, Chad, Rudi, and TJ, after all.