Week 14: Browns @ Bengals

HoosierCat

I don't think there will be a letdown.  This whole team seems to be in sync with what Zac Taylor was saying in his press conference:

"We didn't win a division championship today, we didn't win a conference championship, we just won a game, in early December, and we still have a long way to go and we got Cleveland coming into our house next week".

It's that mindset that I think is going to keep things going well.  This is where Zac shines as a coach in my opinion. 
He finds a way to not only motivate the team and push them to execute at a high level, but keeps them grounded.

I don't care what happened in the first game, what Burrow's record has been against the Browns, or any of the other nonsense that makes little to no difference.
Just go be 1-0 against the Browns after this coming Sunday and then move on.  Don't make this more than it is.

I won't be at the Browns game, but if I were, I would start up a chant every time Watson took the field.
"HE TOUCHED ME, HE TOUCHED ME, HE TOUCHED ME" !!!
Someone please make that happen.

Gotta win at least 3 of the next 5, and the best chances of that happening are at home.   Cleveland's D gives the Bengals' fits, so Taylor & Lou have to do something different vs them and figure it out.  And the Begals' D has to come-up with a way to contain Chubb.   Hopefully with Reader back, they can make that more likely.  

Just now, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Gotta win at least 3 of the next 5, and the best chances of that happening are at home.   Cleveland's D gives the Bengals' fits, so Taylor & Lou have to do something different vs them and figure it out.  And the Begals' D has to come-up with a way to contain Chubb.   Hopefully with Reader back, they can make that more likely.  

Gotta win 5 of the next 5.  We need to secure home field advantage.  We do not want to go to Orchard Park or Arrowhead to get back to the SuperBowl

Yeah as much as I don't want to see them in Arrowhead yet again, the AFC South and West are f'ing garbage divisions (which I think makes KC look better than they actually are, why the Bengals' have beaten them 3 times in a row).

Only 2 teams across those 2 divisions with winning records (KC, Tenn), and the Bengals' beat both of them yet again.

KC's remaining schedule is a virtual cake walk, all losing teams except Seattle.  Seattle and the Raiders are probably their toughest opponents remaining, unless the Chargers have anything left. 

Cleveland’s starting MLB out for the year with a torn ACL.

WR David Bell day-to-day with a thumb injury. WR Anthony Schwartz in concussion protocol.

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/sports/pro/browns/2022/12/05/sione-takitaki-out-season-torn-acl-cleveland-browns-nfl-injury-quick-hits/69700601007/

I swear sometimes I get some of my best work done after hours or when no one expects me to be there.

Not surprised to hear these guys taking advantage of the time to do things at their pace, as opposed to the structure that can come in the job.

As a fan, you have to love what this team has going on AS A TEAM !!!