Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

Stripes

So they’ve got drunk driving coach and fat Randy getting ready to stick the knife in our backs.

off topic but that line coach for the Cardinals must have done some heinous act to get himself fired, and transported home, before the game down in Mexico City.  I can’t even guess what he was up to.

Mixon is a sledge.  Perine kind of fits that mold. Not saying he’s on Mixin’s level, but his play action ability kind of makes up for it.  

If anyone needs a mental boost right now, Steubenville has the world’s largest collection of life-size nutcrackers in the world on display.  You probably all love going to your local kid ballet’s rendition of “The Nutcracker” every year.  Well you can expand on that.  Drive to Steubenville and walk around a city in bad decline that has over 200 giant nutcrackers sitting on their downtown sidewalks.  

On 11/21/2022 at 12:49 AM, ArmyBengal said:

Stripes… if they lose this game, I’m totally blaming you. 

Been a fan since PB came to Cincy with this franchise.  After 54 years I still go with the philosophy of 'Expect the worst, hope and root for the best!'

They broke a few big droughts last year, but, for me, there's one left to break for me to have more confidence and amend my philosophy.

Since 1968, only 2 teams of the current 32 have NEVER had back to back seasons with playoff wins.  The Lions and our beloved Bengals.

IF, and I say IF, they can break that franchise drought this year, I'll have a lot more confidence moving forward.

On 11/21/2022 at 4:14 PM, ArmyBengal said:

When Chase takes a hard hit or hits the ground hard, then gets up with no issue, that’s when I will feel better.

Knowing he has a hip surgery in his coming future, I’m just hoping he remains functional through the rest of the season. I don’t want him to need to have that surgery needed sooner rather than later.

Sadly, I have my doubts…

That's probably why they activated Irwin.

7 hours ago, TJJackson said:

if you attended school there in the mid to late 90s, we were "Neighbors".....I lived in the small apartment complex on the same side of the street seperated from the school and church by the tee shirt shop

Nope, I’m older. I was there in the late 70’s when the school first opened and gone by the early 80’s. I grew up there in Mt. Carmel before Eastgate Mall or anything out that way was even a thought. It was all farm land.

Mixon out. Evans will apparently be back tho. Trayvon to be active too.

Tenn’s two best pass rushers looking to be out.

Chrisman probably elevated again

Dax Hill ?able but expected to play.

Chase a game day call.

https://www.bengals.com/news/joe-mixon-out-ja-marr-chase-questionable-vs-titans-in-notebook

• Like 1