Wild Card Weekend: Raiders @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Raiders fans can’t be as confident as I am.  There are no nerves for me, I’m just looking forward to watching the inevitable ass kicking our Bengals are about to deliver.  Just way too much firepower on the offensive side of the ball for anyone to deal with right now.  Ask the Chiefs.

19 hours ago, Wraith said:

Har har har, haven't heard the Andy thing, I usually get told I look like Adam Savage from the Mythbusters

To be fair, they aren't wrong. Love you swag there though, that's a nice jacket ya got!

22 minutes ago, COB said:

Raiders fans can’t be as confident as I am.  There are no nerves for me, I’m just looking forward to watching the inevitable ass kicking our Bengals are about to deliver.  Just way too much firepower on the offensive side of the ball for anyone to deal with right now.  Ask the Chiefs.

That's how I felt in the stands even at halftime against the Charges all those years back. Here's the stat that no one knows; the Bengals have lost every game I have ever been to, we are 0-22 when 101 has manifested in the stands. Let's hope we break that curse today! 

3 minutes ago, membengal said:

McPherson bombimg field goals to north end zone in warmups.

i am in north end zone row 30 just to north side of north goalpost.

I'm way up in 314 but the view is nice. 

2 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

wait, they let in 101 even though they know they never win games when 101 is in attendence?

Im calling security now.......what was the jackass line phone number again?

I had to wear a disguise so I wore a Bengals hat instead of my 101Abirborne cap. They'll never know!

9 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

***dammit!

I like DAnte but I like Fred better as a ready to play now guy

F U C K

oh well, just go win this thing.

Sometimes you can get by without a Big Johnson.  Hopefully today is one of those days

Fred is a healthy scratch. Obviously the coaches think he sucks, they kept putting Smith in over him.

Have a great day everyone, I'm nervous about being confident!

It's the hope that kills you..... :) 

Am on earlies this week, so I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight, I just hope I really don't care!!! 

I would have been happy with a winning season, but now I'm starting to get greedy!