2022 Schedule

Wraith

46 minutes ago, Earendil said:

The other problem I have is that my sister and her family want to come as well, so I need to find 10 seats together. So far that's been near to impossible on the secondary market.

There’s literally no way you are finding 10 seats together. You might have to settle breaking them down into a set of 4-3-3. Try and get in the same section. Hangout before game, at halftime, and there are some good areas in south end zone to congregate and watch the game.

I take that back. You can find 10 seats in a row on seatgeek but it looks like you’ll pay around $200 per ticket depending on the game.

Time for the preseason finale vs the Rams moved up an hour to accommodate a national broadcast on NFL network. So the third preseason game which will be played by a bunch of guys who will get cut over the following few days will be a national game. El oh el.

https://twitter.com/trags/status/1529101703970279425?s=21&t=6JdEQ5oI1codsx6gkHZ7Ww

On 5/20/2022 at 5:02 PM, ArmyBengal said:

Love the preseason games.

Cheap trip to the stadium and get the watch more of the youngsters that won’t get as much playing time during the regular season. My son and I never miss them and always have a fun time win or lose.

Agreed, I might try to get to one this year. About the only way to afford a family trip to a game

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Only one orange jersey game huh?

Guess that’s due to the color rush with white helmets. As much as I like the orange jerseys, I’ll take getting more of the white helmets !!

Game on !!

Yeah,  I think they get 3 alternate weeks.   White and Orange are theirs.      It looks like they are going All White in Pittsburgh on Sunday Night.

• 2 months later...

Guys…guys…GUYS…I have a great idea for 2023. Absolutely great. Brilliant even!

You know the Thursday night games, right? The one that suck because the teams only have like 3 days’ rest? Well, what if we — stay with me here, just stay with me — added ANOTHER games on a short week? Huh, huh?

35 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Guys…guys…GUYS…I have a great idea for 2023. Absolutely great. Brilliant even!

You know the Thursday night games, right? The one that suck because the teams only have like 3 days’ rest? Well, what if we — stay with me here, just stay with me — added ANOTHER games on a short week? Huh, huh?

When I first read “Teams are TBD” I read it as BAD.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

I'm not going out and getting a prime subscription just for Thursday Night football

Well you should.  Then you get your toothpaste and mucinex delivered for free.  Also various cleaning products.  Then on Thursday nights you can listen to Al Michaels career as it lies a-moldering in the grave.