Can we take a moment to discuss Bart Scott

Wraith

In a hate filled rant this morning ESPN talking head Bart Scott said that the Ravens were going to "red dot" Burrow and said "every Raven knows what that means" and advocated "arm tackling" Burrow (apparently pinning Burrows arms to his side so that his head hits the ground first).  My question is, doesn't that reveal that the Ravens have a bounty system and has had for years?  Why isn't the NFL investigating?

Also said we don't have "killers"...I respectfully disagree Burrow is a "killer" in the way he was implying.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/12/30/22860245/ravens-news-bart-scott-joe-burrow-bengals-cincinnati-red-dot

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Stripes said:

It’s lovely hearing the ESPN drones just laughing it up as one of their paid loudmouths advocates injuring a player on purpose.

Vontaze Burfict certainly didn’t get that treatment.

He basically is Burfict, except he’s also a little bitch.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2644743

7 hours ago, COB said:

Bart Scott’s brain is a CTE farm so I don’t care what he says.  Dude’s lucky to be living a relatively normal life.  Also, John Harbaugh knows we didn’t run the score up, he’s said as much.  

Probably because he knows they didn’t. As has been pointed out incessantly, the Bengals didn’t score in the last 10 minutes of the game, which is a funny definition of running up the score. All this crying is over one long pass to Mixon at the end of game that was followed by the Bengals kneeling and NOT going for an easy last score.

On 12/30/2021 at 7:56 PM, AMPHAR said:

Lol,  Bart Scott jumping on Ray Lewis coat tails.   

He wasn’t apart of those Super Bowl defenses.

You could probably investigate them for bounties.   I’m confident they’d had one for Hines Ward.   I bet every AFC North team had one for Hines. 

I had a one for Hines Ward. Not because he could ball but because he was simultaneously a massive shit talker and yet whiny-ass bitch from one game to the next. My brother in law is a huge Steeler's fan and he couldn't stand his ass either. 

Also, I thought the Raven's bounty system was a well known/documented thing? Is there literally anyone who seriously denies that it at least happened?