Week 13: Chargers @ Bengals

HoosierCat

19 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

So at the risk of asking a dumb question.

What’s the cart ??

A few weeks back some folks on Twitter noted the bengals using a cart, basically the kind of thing your elementary school teacher used to wheel a tv into the classroom on, during their daily press conferences. It was to hold reporters phones so they could get accurate quotes. The cart was kind of dusty and cheap looking and people started goofing on the bengals for it. It went viral and the bengals social media team leaned in and turned it into a fun thing. They’ve done some vids with it, like giving it a new job holding all of Chase’s weekly awards. Just fun stuff.

And the players themselves have latched onto it too. Some National media tried to turn it into another bengals are cheap thing and the team turned it into a positive (and it was a bullshit attack because the cart was simply for convenience of the writers who needed a place to put their phones for recording impromptu sessions at various places in the facility)

QAnon Steeler Fan here:  

You are all so gullible.  The “cart” that Cincinnati keeps rolling out there is a false flag.  I mean, seriously, “cart?”  As if that’s not an acronym for “Chosen AFC Rigged Titleist”.  It’s so obvious.  The NFL is rigged, 31 teams, the refs, and the league office all versus the Steelers.  Have you noticed where the league offices are?  New York.  The league officials including Goodell are a secret cabal of cannibalistic pedophiles who’s main goal is to ruin the Steelers and America.  There are 32 teams in the NFL.  The 3rd letter of the alphabet is C.  The 2nd letter of the alphabet is B.  32 teams.  CB.  Cincinnati Bengals.  It’s so obvious.  The Bengals are a black ops team of deep state assassins who are embedded in America’s heartland to destroy us from within.  Think about NFL.  N is the 14th letter of the alphabet.  F is the 6th letter of the alphabet.  L is the 12th letter of the alphabet.  14 plus 6 plus 12 equals 32.  32 teams in the NFL, 32 equals CB, CB equals Cincinnati Bengals, a hit squad of humanatrons cloned in a Wuhan lab for the sole purpose of simultaneously taking down the Steelers and kidnapping preteen children from malls for Hillary Clinton and Dr. Fauci to use for scientific experiments in a secret lair under an H & R Block franchise in Washington DC.  Then sadly they eat the kids they kidnapped from the malls.  It’s so obvious and finally the Bengals all seem to have J names, like Joe Mixon, Joe Burrow, Ja’marr Chase, Jonah Williams, Jackson Carman, Jordan Evans, Joseph Assai, etc.  Coincidence?  THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!  Who else has a name that begins with J?  Gee I wonder.  How about JFK Jr?  He’s alive and well.  His father John Kennedy was the 35th president.  35?  3rd letter of the alphabet is C, 5th letter of the alphabet is E.  CE, who has those initials?  Known Hollywood liberal and communist,  Clint Eastwood.  Who did Bengals coach Zac Taylor have a meeting in a Redondo Beach, California, mall food court with on June 30th, 2012?  That’s right, none other than Clint Eastwood, a meeting that has been well-documented.  Clint Eastwood is JFK Jr and he’s running the band of autobots created in a Wuhan lab who play football as the Cincinnati Bengals as they systematically destroy the Steelers and our American way of life.  Join me and other QAnon Steeler fans as we battle this scourge the only way possible, by staging a 78 hour online telethon on a social media app that you’ve never heard of, doesn’t work, doesn’t exist, never existed, was a CIA counterterrorism false flag, and is available for download on iTunes, which is a data harvesting piece of malware and a phone takeover program created by the Chinese.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, COB said:

QAnon Steeler Fan here:  

You are all so gullible.  The “cart” that Cincinnati keeps rolling out there is a false flag.  I mean, seriously, “cart?”  As if that’s not an acronym for “Chosen AFC Rigged Titleist”.  It’s so obvious.  The NFL is rigged, 31 teams, the refs, and the league office all versus the Steelers.  Have you noticed where the league offices are?  New York.  The league officials including Goodell are a secret cabal of cannibalistic pedophiles who’s main goal is to ruin the Steelers and America.  There are 32 teams in the NFL.  The 3rd letter of the alphabet is C.  The 2nd letter of the alphabet is B.  32 teams.  CB.  Cincinnati Bengals.  It’s so obvious.  The Bengals are a black ops team of deep state assassins who are embedded in America’s heartland to destroy us from within.  Think about NFL.  N is the 14th letter of the alphabet.  F is the 6th letter of the alphabet.  L is the 12th letter of the alphabet.  14 plus 6 plus 12 equals 32.  32 teams in the NFL, 32 equals CB, CB equals Cincinnati Bengals, a hit squad of humanatrons cloned in a Wuhan lab for the sole purpose of simultaneously taking down the Steelers and kidnapping preteen children from malls for Hillary Clinton and Dr. Fauci to use for scientific experiments in a secret lair under an H & R Block franchise in Washington DC.  Then sadly they eat the kids they kidnapped from the malls.  It’s so obvious and finally the Bengals all seem to have J names, like Joe Mixon, Joe Burrow, Ja’marr Chase, Jonah Williams, Jackson Carman, Jordan Evans, Joseph Assai, etc.  Coincidence?  THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!  Who else has a name that begins with J?  Gee I wonder.  How about JFK Jr?  He’s alive and well.  His father John Kennedy was the 35th president.  35?  3rd letter of the alphabet is C, 5th letter of the alphabet is E.  CE, who has those initials?  Known Hollywood liberal and communist,  Clint Eastwood.  Who did Bengals coach Zac Taylor have a meeting in a Redondo Beach, California, mall food court with on June 30th, 2012?  That’s right, none other than Clint Eastwood, a meeting that has been well-documented.  Clint Eastwood is JFK Jr and he’s running the band of autobots created in a Wuhan lab who play football as the Cincinnati Bengals as they systematically destroy the Steelers and our American way of life.  Join me and other QAnon Steeler fans as we battle this scourge the only way possible, by staging a 78 hour online telethon on a social media app that you’ve never heard of, doesn’t work, doesn’t exist, never existed, was a CIA counterterrorism false flag, and is available for download on iTunes, which is a data harvesting piece of malware and a phone takeover program created by the Chinese.

You forgot to end it with...."don't believe me, do your own research, here are 14 URLs from domains you have never heard of..."

• Haha 2

Hobs:

Last Sunday's most serious injury came in pregame when tight end Thad Moss was set to make his NFL debut but couldn't go because he pulled a hamstring and he'll be out more than a week. But it sounds like right tackle Riley Reiff (ankle) and running back Chris Evans (ankle) are going to be back for the Chargers after being limited early in the week …

I’m in the aggressive camp. Burrow has ludicrous levels of talent at WR. He’s never not going to throw that 50/50 ball because he has confidence his guy can go get it. Sometimes that won’t be the case, but so far, more often than not, it is. And I’m completely comfortable with that.

Today in the department of dumb stuff that probably only bothers me but…

So I was reading espn’s power rankings today and I don’t actually give a crap about the ranking but here’s Baby:

9. Cincinnati Bengals (7-4)

Previous ranking: 13

Week 6 confidence rating: 7.0
How it's going now: 6.7

Cincinnati went from one of the hottest teams in the AFC to one with big question marks again after an upset loss to the Jets and a blowout defeat delivered by the Browns. It was a legitimate wobble for a team with playoff aspirations. But after an off-week, Cincinnati has cobbled together back-to-back wins and seems to have found its early-season form again. Coach Zac Taylor recognizes exactly that: "We've kind of got that momentum back that we had earlier in the season that we knew we could have. We had that little stumble, but these guys have a ton of confidence." -- Ben Baby

“Cobbled together”? Two straight blowout wins is “cobbled together”? I hate Ben Baby.

2 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Today in the department of dumb stuff that probably only bothers me but…

So I was reading espn’s power rankings today and I don’t actually give a crap about the ranking but here’s Baby:

“Cobbled together”? Two straight blowout wins is “cobbled together”? I hate Ben Baby.

He is definitely a Bengals hater, but then again almost everyone of these talking bags of air that ESPN throws our way has been...

• Like 1

This is a genuinely excellent breakdown of the Bengals' zone blocking scheme and execution thereof - definite must watch - you get a sense for how good Pollack's teaching has been and that the line is starting to really gel with it...

• Like 1

Yah just saw that. Very good. Would have posted it but the YouTube algorithm threw up another video and…well, if you were wondering which Bengals QB might be considered one of the top 10 most influential, it’s not one who would come readily to mind. Grab a snack and enjoy. (Gotta click through to YouTube, doesn’t embed)