2021 Off-season OTA/Mini-Camp Stuff

membengal

I think that is pretty much the news from today.  No reporters on site tomorrow or Thursday, is my understanding,  would guess the next day of a lot of pics etc will be next Tuesday when reporters are back.

2 hours ago, membengal said:

Im more than a little worried that Reader is still rehabbing after his injury early in the season last year

I guess the Bengals knowing that Reader wasnt quite ready might have contributed to them taking Shelivin

My assumption that Reader was good to go was in large part why I was unhappy with this pick......had I know, I'd have been a lot happier with this pick

I think he's on pace, but it is a long time-line injury. Even if he is 100%, I thought he needed help w/ workload coming off that injury, one of the reasons I was thrilled with the Shelvin pick. 

53 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

Im more than a little worried that Reader is still rehabbing after his injury early in the season last year

I guess the Bengals knowing that Reader wasnt quite ready might have contributed to them taking Shelivin

My assumption that Reader was good to go was in large part why I was unhappy with this pick......had I know, I'd have been a lot happier with this pick

Not that I’d expect him to say anything else but fwiw at the post-practice press conference Taylor said all the guys rehabbing were on a normal recovery pace.

Heh, was just coming here to mention that, Joisey. Here's the back-up to that from Hobs...

_Reader, who missed the last 11 games of last season with a torn quad, was in a rehab group on the side with fellow nose tackle Renell Wren (who suffered the same injury last training camp) and center Trey Hopkins (ACL). Taylor indicated it is typical rehab and not alarming.

_Also not working was running back Trayveon Williams and although Taylor didn't give a reason, he said it was day-to-day.

_The starters who were coming back from injury and looked full go were running back Joe Mixon (foot), tight end C.J. Uzomah (Achilles), cornerback Trae Waynes (shoulder) and left tackle Jonah Williams (knee).

• Like 1

100% attendance at OTAs and Burrow doing what he did today...this was a damn good day to be a Bengals fan.

And, since we all sometimes think that only bad shit happens to Cincinnati Bengals fans, a reminder that is not so. Check out the news from Green Bay...

Aaron Rodgers wasn’t the only Packer missing at Organized Team Activities today; so were Green Bay’s top five WRs: Davante Adams, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Allen Lazard, Devin Funchess and Equanimeous St. Brown. So Jordan Love had to work with a makeshift WR crew.

I am so very happy that the team here is unified and focused on getting back to winning. 

43 minutes ago, membengal said:

100% attendance at OTAs and Burrow doing what he did today...this was a damn good day to be a Bengals fan.

And, since we all sometimes think that only bad shit happens to Cincinnati Bengals fans, a reminder that is not so. Check out the news from Green Bay...

I am so very happy that the team here is unified and focused on getting back to winning. 

Man, leadership matters.  Rodgers is screwing up.  Those receivers are taking their cues from him.  Burrow is a huge positive for us.

• Like 1

all I know is that winning in September was gonna be a LOT harder if we got to yesterday and half the team wasn't there and burrow's rehab had hit some bumps...

For those of us holding out hope for this year, yesterday was as good as it gets on all levels. 

• Like 1