Sign in to follow this  
TJJackson

2020 NFL Playoffs Thread

BUF UH LOW

BUF UH LOW

:-)

Mahomes recovery or lack thereof could determine the Bills fate. I'd honestly like a cleaner victory with a healthy Mahomes in, but I want the Bills to get into the Superbowl for one more chance at the big trophy

goooooooooOOOOOOO small market teams!

• Like 1

Fox has their guys at halftime back in LA, standing outside talking about the game.  I don’t know if it’s the format or what, but Howie Long looks and sounds bored out of his mind.  No enthusiasm, no excitement nothing.  Bradshaw and Strahan at least try to pump it up a little.  Howie is a completely empty vessel at this point.

I am hearing Mahomes has a concussion.......that could certainly keep him out of net week's game.

Again, part of me is sad about this but I do want the Bills in the Superbowl instead of KC (again) so there's that

I am torn between the Saints and Tampa.  Both have won superbowls.  Brees has family in Cincinnati and I kinda hate Tom Brady in the Superbowl so gimme the Saints

Saints - Bills Superbowl.  I like it.

Probably a network's dream IF Mahomes plays.       The trend or the old saying defense wins championships is going to  be challenged.

3 of 4 teams feature Head Coaches with offensive back grounds

All 4 remaining teams have high profile WR talent. (It used to be viewed as not a necessity for top WR talent)

All 4 teams have a top QB (3 of 4 first rounders, the 4th is an all time Draft Steal)

It will be interesting to see the team's hiring Defensive back ground head coaches this offseason and how they do going forward.

Mahomes now looks good to go, supposedly had a nerve in his neck pinched.  Makes sense because he didn’t take some massive blow to the head.