Titans @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

as I said in my big post at the end of page 8 regarding Adenji: " I will bet he will get a rating no better than 50 from PFF this week but regardless his performance under the circumstances I see that as nothing short of incredible."

so yeah, I was off by 0.2 rating points. 

but I do agree with the rating for Tate.  Very deserved.

the rating for Price is just ridiculous.  The evaluation needs to be reviewed or better yet, re-done from scratch.

• Like 1

Doesn't it feel like back to the future for Gio?   He's gets drafted has some big plays early and everyone is like "Wow what a weapon coming out of the backfield!"    Then it just seem he was under utilized for several years. 

Don't know what to blame that on but it's nice to see him become a weapon out of the backfield again.   He's been big this whole year.  

I think Ace was right on the oitnb podcast yesterday: Mixon is the better RB, but Gio is a better fit for the offense since he’s solid all around, as a runner, receiver, blocker and pass protector/blitz pickup. That doesn’t mean Mixon should be cut or anything, there’s room to grow, but Gio just gives them more dynamism right now..

J. Joe got "Mossed" on a couple throws.   One was 3rd down and the other was PI in the endzone both against Higgins.

Reminds me of a rookie Green "Mossing"  Troy P and Ike Taylor in the same game.    Next thing you know those guys are on an injury list and then retiring shortly afterward.

Just might be that time J. Joe.