2020 Offseason Roster Moves

HoosierCat

If the thought is an in-line blocker, a guy like Thaddeus Moss is a beast and has obvious familiarity with Burrow at LSU.

That being said, if we are talking a TE early, Trautman from Dayton is pretty intriguing. If late rounds is the target, I like Colby Parkinson from Stanford.

11 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

If the thought is an in-line blocker, a guy like Thaddeus Moss is a beast and has obvious familiarity with Burrow at LSU.

That being said, if we are talking a TE early, Trautman from Dayton is pretty intriguing. If late rounds is the target, I like Colby Parkinson from Stanford.

Yeah I was just ripping on Sample again. I’d be happy with Trautman 3rd round onward though.

I don’t mind it during the week. I work all day and then come home knowing I don’t have to do a damn thing. My alcohol intake has increased but I’m more than content.

The weekends are another story. My wife and kids just want to get out of the house. I don’t blame them but you guys know the deal.

This morning my wife says, I’m going out to plant flowers, you coming out ?? To you single guys, that might seem pretty innocent. However, to us married guys you know the translation is, being your ass outside and dig some fucking holes.

Understanding that, my obvious response to that question was a solid, NO... The couch sure has gotten comfortable.

Lol yeah the flower thing will be happening for me soon. Was supposed to be this weekend but it rained. As soon as we get some good weather tho she’ll be coming home with flats of plants. She is actually perfectly happy to dig and plant herself, but this also includes new topsoil in spots and acres of mulch, so I have to preposition a couple dozen 50 pound bags of dirt and mulch all around the house.

Normally I’d complain but my wife works retail and I’m just happy for every day she doesn’t come home sick.

The Mrs. works part time in the dental field and their office has closed.  Her part time dental gig has turned into full time teacher at home with the kids.
I get her frustration, as I would go crazy given that situation as well.  She also worries with me coming home from work, knowing we have active COVID patients in house now.

• Like 1

I think Dre like a lot of first rounders settle into "average starter" and thus draw a lot more negative attention.    I thought he would have been more of a ball hawk than he was.    Anyhoo.   The defense the past 2 years has been horrendous and it can't all be about scheme problems.   When you're beat that bad there has to be some shake up and that's what they've done. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

I think Dre like a lot of first rounders settle into "average starter" and thus draw a lot more negative attention.    I thought he would have been more of a ball hawk than he was.    Anyhoo.   The defense the past 2 years has been horrendous and it can't all be about scheme problems.   When you're beat that bad there has to be some shake up and that's what they've done. 

Agree with the average starter comment. My biggest, well, not quite gripe but head-scratcher is that they decide to swap Dre for Trae, the latter basically being a slightly younger version of the former. Which is a sort of improvement, I guess. But also a sort of deck chair shuffling. Just have to see if it works out.

19 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Agree with the average starter comment. My biggest, well, not quite gripe but head-scratcher is that they decide to swap Dre for Trae, the latter basically being a slightly younger version of the former. Which is a sort of improvement, I guess. But also a sort of deck chair shuffling. Just have to see if it works out.

Better tackling, with younger legs