Official Joe Burrow Thread

cincyhokie

after graduating from tOSU in three years with his BA, he started and finished a Masters program at LSU while winning the job at qb in 2018 and winning the Heisman in 2019.

https://www.10tv.com/article/joe-burrow-earns-masters-degree-lsu-2019-dec

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, membengal said:

OU came in with 25th ranked defense nationally.

Which, for a top 4 team in a pretty weak conference, isn't so hot tbh.  I mean whatever, LSU has pretty much destroyed everybody, in every big game so far.  I don't know who else you put in that #4 spot other than Alabama, that gives them a good game.

49 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

question - and I am not poo pooing anything here - first half, 7TDs.  current score doesnt seem like the points went up. 

was Burrow pulled?

(not watching the game, sorry)

He was pulled after the third quarter. Before that he led another TD drive that he capped with a TD run of his own.

16 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Which, for a top 4 team in a pretty weak conference, isn't so hot tbh.  I mean whatever, LSU has pretty much destroyed everybody, in every big game so far.  I don't know who else you put in that #4 spot other than Alabama, that gives them a good game.

I mean, it’s not like the big 12 has shit offenses - the offenses there tend to be insane. So an OU team with a top 25 defense in that league is saying something. No need to slag on Burrow murdering them.