3rd- Wide Out

AMPHAR

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

So they kept 7. Any word on how many of those will be active Sunday ??

Nothing official that I've seen.  5 is the typical number unless you have a special teams ace that you can't afford to sit. Without Core, I'm not sure we have that guy.

Green is out and then my guess is that either Tate or Cooper will sit.

Weird to cut Malone and Core, Core could at least play good ST's,  I have to think this offense requires a different type of WR than the tall, lanky, speedy sideline types Mike Brown salivates over.  That's all I can think of, Taylor likely holds sway over offensive personnel maybe more so than Marvin did, or cared to.

Of course the Patriots sign him.  Nothing wrong with the squeaky clean Patriots!  Their spree killer tight end offs himself in prison, their owner gets busted for consorting with prostitutes, and they signed Antonio Brown.  And that’s just in the last year.  

• Like 1

If Antonio Brown suddenly quiets down, conforms, and fits well into the Patriots’ system, I can see trouble for him down the road.

The Raiders may come to the conclusion that after signing his deal with them he changed his mind.  And a really good case can be made that he acted in bad faith in an attempt to get out of his deal (this is assuming that the unhinged version of himself was an act that he turns off as soon as he arrives in Foxboro).  Contracts require that you act in good faith.  Even if you want out, there are ways to go about that.  

Lost in all the scuttlebut is AB lost a lot of money. 

The Raiders probably saw the writing on the wall and played the game to make sure they could get guaranteed money, remove a cancer etc.

Patriots will benefit because here comes another prime vet without a Super Bowl ring That should be able to conform long enough to take a shot at getting one. 

Rosenhaus scam.  He gets all these diva WRs acting a fool.