Positivity Thread - What to look forward to

cincyhokie

4 hours ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

It certainly is if they use the $$ to actually upgrade RT/RG instead of just going with Hart.  

The Brown family aka Mike Brown has his hands all over this one.  I will never believe that Marvin and Duke T. Did not want to cut Ced O before the regular season.

That double standard, paying a crap player based on draft pick investment, is enough to tear a locker room apart.  What head coach or personnel guy gets respect if they can’t cut crap players after 4 horrible years!?!

This is the ultimate surrender move by the Bengals.  Bring in some stiff to be a warm body on the line.  But in addition to that, they make it easy on themselves by clawing back their own washed up reject.  Don’t have to go through any orientation for him, don’t have to show him around the facility, etc.  That’s a lot of work!  Just go find Andre, plug him in, and watch Driskell run for his life.  

Plug and play ultra depth guy who will probably start.  Fuck Marvin.  Fuck Mike.  Fuck the special assistant to the head coach/designated hugger of both our players and our opponent’s players.  Fuck this franchise and its uniquely self-defeating way of doing business.  

On 11/26/2018 at 9:10 PM, ArmyBengal said:

On the positive side of things, there’s a RT that just got released that’s better than anything we currently have and has familiarity with the coaches.

Andre Smith anyone ??

Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa !!!

Yes it’s that bad. Fucking hysterical.

Oh my God I’m laughing so hard right now !!

Fucking nailed that move.

How pathetic ???

57 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

r1 OLT
r2 Cover ILB
r3 ORT
r4 Cover OLB
r5 3 down TE
r6 Developmental QB
r7 raw superb athlete at any position, but preferably a CB
UDCFA at minimum a K and a LS, plus several OGs and DLs

Damn it TJ, don't you know how bad we need WR's ?? 
Fast ones...  Bunches of them...

7 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Damn it TJ, don't you know how bad we need WR's ?? 
Fast ones...  Bunches of them...

Haha Army ;)

i like the list TJ.  This team has to find TEs. I don’t think they can rely on Eifert ever again nor bet it all on 4 guys coming back from IR ready next season.

They’ll have to do something via FA or trades in addition to the draft next year.

I don’t root for them to lose but there is no shame in losing so they’ll have a good shot at an elite lineman.  

The state of the team since going 4-1 is a product of keeping a stale voice in the lockeroom.   Once they choked away the Steeler game and then did their typical performance on Sunday night the lockeroom has shunned Marvin just like last year when they got blown out by Bears and Vikes.

We all know change has been long over due.  

He should have been gone after 2010, but Mike did Remove himself further, so that’s good but then he should have been gone after choking against Chargers. 

But whatever.  

1 hour ago, AMPHAR said:

I don’t root for them to lose but there is no shame in losing so they’ll have a good shot at an elite lineman.  

The state of the team since going 4-1 is a product of keeping a stale voice in the lockeroom.   Once they choked away the Steeler game and then did their typical performance on Sunday night the lockeroom has shunned Marvin just like last year when they got blown out by Bears and Vikes.

We all know change has been long over due.  

He should have been gone after 2010, but Mike did Remove himself further, so that’s good but then he should have been gone after choking against Chargers. 

But whatever.  

If there's one thing that will doom Marvin finally, it is lack of season ticket renewals and new sales.  They've put themselves in a position where "promoting from within" will also not really fly anymore.  It would've even a year ago still, I don't think it will now.