Mike Brown Thought of the Day

COB

“We got our lantern-jawed gunslinger!  We got him!”  /Cackles insanely, drives Rascal Freedom Power Wheelchair ($1,498.20 at Sam’s Club) across kitchen floor, almost runs over foot of Home Instead attendant who doesn’t even look up from her magazine/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“So Pumpkin and male Pumpkin think they’re calling the shots, eh?  We’ll just see about that!” /Cackles insanely, accidentally reverses Rascal Freedom Power Wheelchair ($1,498.20 at Sam’s Club) into pyramid of paper towels at Kroger, knocks rolls of paper towels all over the place./

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

From Hobs, the time Otto Graham tried to teach Mike Brown an important lesson:

"Please, Otto. I want to catch a pass from you," is what Brown remembers calling out to Graham. "I muffed it and threw it back. 'Please Otto, throw it to me again.' I muffed it again. I said, 'Please Otto, just one more time.' And he said, 'No, you had your chance.'

He didn’t learn.

• 1 month later...

“Whoo, I’m bushed!  That was a marathon hour and a half negotiation, but we got him, Tom Henderson is in the fold.  /Grotesque yawn, slumps forward, falls asleep in Rascal Freedom Power Wheelchair ($1,498.20 at Sam’s Club)/

“How can you not know about this, don’t you have a beeper or something to notify you of our big free agency moves?

I’m only answering this out of respect for your granny.  What a woman.  Yes, Tom Henderson, the end we signed away from the Saints, also known as the big splash free agency of the season.  I can’t wait to see Tom Benson’s face at the next owners meeting.  

Benson!  You magnificent bastard.  I read your book!”

/Adjusts binoculars hanging around neck.  Puts WW II helmet on head.  Triumphantly pilots Rascal Freedom Power Wheelchair ($1,498.20 at Sam’s Club) to the creamed corn station at Sizzler all you can eat buffet /

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...