Sign in to follow this  
COB

Mike Brown Thought of the Day

"listen up, flappers, we go defense early, hoping Edward's from Vtech slips. I don't want to hear a bunch of moaning about the O-line, the fella from Dallas gonna have Cedric so sharp his elbows will put out an eye. If we get a chance at the Rudolph kid, let's get him in stripes in round 2. He's taller than Andy, right? Stronger arm? Good. Get him. You guys can handle Saturday and Sunday on your own."

• Like 1

“I want the hand measurements and high school track accomplishments of every prospect broken down for me, and I want it in a 3 ring binder, preferably a Franklin.  Also, as I said earlier, the Rudolph kid, he looks pretty lantern-jawed, let’s take him.”

"raise the grade by 2 draft rounds on any player whose wife/fiancee/SO can play Bridge. The wife is short a player for her Wednesday night bridge social. Make it happen, peons"

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

awesome stuff in this thread. good work, boyz.

"Alright team, I want a lineman in the first.  That TJ Jackhole poster at Bengalszone is at it again.  I mean seriously, every fucking year it's the same thing with that guy."

"And why haven't I shut that place down yet for using the Bengals name ??  I hate all those jackasses on that site.  Well, that Billy guy can stay if he keeps posting boobies."

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

"Alright team, I want a lineman in the first.  That TJ Jackhole poster at Bengalszone is at it again.  I mean seriously, every fucking year it's the same thing with that guy."

"And why haven't I shut that place down yet for using the Bengals name ??  I hate all those jackasses on that site.  Well, that Billy guy can stay if he keeps posting boobies."

This reminds me of the time the Pittsburgh Post Gazette (I think?  Or some online Pittsburgh publication) posted an article naming Bengalszone members among others who celebrated injuries to Ben Roethelisberger.

Good times.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2006/06/15/Trash-talking-NFL-fans-waste-no-time-reveling-in-Roethlisberger-s-misfortune/stories/200606150341

The Dr in that has a good point... he can have his opinion or he could just agree with about everyone else the Ben R is piece of shit much like H Ward and JJSchuster

Yeah as really the doctor has a good point. Or that if we do not like it is agree to disagree?!

Imagine sarcastic tone to the following:

"How do you like that pick, Mr. "Gimme a lineman" ??  I don't want to hear shit from you the rest of the season."

"Quick, now that I covered that base, I need either the fastest guy left or someone I can move from one position to another."
"Surely there is some guy that has played DE since he was five that we could turn into a linebacker right ??"

• Like 1

"Eh, the Hubbard kid went to Moeller, that should put some fanny's in the seats!"

"I told everyone last year during the anthem protests that they should just focus on football. I mean I do employ them to play football."
"Hey you... Take a note skippy...  Tell Marvin that "Play Football" should be this year's t-shirt slogan for camp."
"Yeah, who's the boss now ??"

• Haha 1

"If I could just get this truss buckled... argghh...gaahhh!"

"Alright men, I thought I would take some time to share a favorite quote of mine from Harry Truman.  Old "Give'em Hell Harry" himself."

"If you can't convince them, confuse them"

"Yep, have had that gem hanging in my home office since I took over in 1991"