Mike Brown Thought of the Day

COB

"listen up, flappers, we go defense early, hoping Edward's from Vtech slips. I don't want to hear a bunch of moaning about the O-line, the fella from Dallas gonna have Cedric so sharp his elbows will put out an eye. If we get a chance at the Rudolph kid, let's get him in stripes in round 2. He's taller than Andy, right? Stronger arm? Good. Get him. You guys can handle Saturday and Sunday on your own."

• Like 1

“I want the hand measurements and high school track accomplishments of every prospect broken down for me, and I want it in a 3 ring binder, preferably a Franklin.  Also, as I said earlier, the Rudolph kid, he looks pretty lantern-jawed, let’s take him.”

"Alright team, I want a lineman in the first.  That TJ Jackhole poster at Bengalszone is at it again.  I mean seriously, every fucking year it's the same thing with that guy."

"And why haven't I shut that place down yet for using the Bengals name ??  I hate all those jackasses on that site.  Well, that Billy guy can stay if he keeps posting boobies."

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

"Alright team, I want a lineman in the first.  That TJ Jackhole poster at Bengalszone is at it again.  I mean seriously, every fucking year it's the same thing with that guy."

"And why haven't I shut that place down yet for using the Bengals name ??  I hate all those jackasses on that site.  Well, that Billy guy can stay if he keeps posting boobies."

This reminds me of the time the Pittsburgh Post Gazette (I think?  Or some online Pittsburgh publication) posted an article naming Bengalszone members among others who celebrated injuries to Ben Roethelisberger.

Good times.

• Like 1

Imagine sarcastic tone to the following:

"How do you like that pick, Mr. "Gimme a lineman" ??  I don't want to hear shit from you the rest of the season."

"Quick, now that I covered that base, I need either the fastest guy left or someone I can move from one position to another."
"Surely there is some guy that has played DE since he was five that we could turn into a linebacker right ??"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

"I told everyone last year during the anthem protests that they should just focus on football. I mean I do employ them to play football."
"Hey you... Take a note skippy...  Tell Marvin that "Play Football" should be this year's t-shirt slogan for camp."
"Yeah, who's the boss now ??"

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Did someone mention TJ's gramma?  Oooohhh yeeeaaa...."  /turns off aspiration pump, turns up voltage on defibrillator, mutes electrocardiograph, takes off pulsoximeter, tries but fails to remove compression hose, wriggles out of spinal decompression machine, throws transdermal GFR monitor on floor, unbuckles truss, unzips sensible low-cost trousers....../

• Haha 1