BengalszoneBilly

Lions @ Bengals game thread.

My call is Detroit over Cincy by a minimum of 4 points.

From what I saw last week the team has packed it in.

Yea I'm working so no point in even listening to the game at this point. My interest level in this team is so low at this point, I forgot football is even being played anymore.

Win if it can't give us a lower draft spot.  Otherwise go ahead and lose.  Who am I kidding, they're going to lose anyway.

12 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

My call is Detroit over Cincy by a minimum of 4 points.

From what I saw last week the team has packed it in.

It does appear that way. 

I'll say Lions by 13. They are ascendant, while these other cats are going the other way. 

Best comment I heard last week by some national sports radio host, "the Bengals' have decided they no longer want to participate." (when he was predicting games)

The line has the Bengals giving three points in this game.

How?

1 hour ago, glasgowbengal said:

AJ Green continues his appalling form of 2017

Hey Glasgow, what did you think of Celtic's winning streak ending? Scottish football being more interesting than this Bengals game.

William Jackson looks so good, hopefully spells the end of dre kirkpassinterference.......

Hey Glasgow, what did you think of Celtic's winning streak ending? Scottish football being more interesting than this Bengals game

Had to happen some time and it’s a bit of a monkey off the team’s back, to be honest.

i actually blame myself, as the first away game I’d gone to in 2 years was the first game they lost. :grin:

Normal Service has been resumed this week 

Bengals' leading 13-10 after Uzomah catches TD, set-up by a big play by Hill on a Dalton dump-off, and a nice catch by Boyd on the sideline.

I assume Burfict's out...again.  Which should mean more Lions' points, a team that's also banged-up and operating at a non-playoff caliber level.

Let me get this straight, you throw a pass like that on 3rd and 3 with 4 min's left and down by a point? Dalton is just stupid.  That has to be him.

Good to see gio taking his chance the last few weeks. Typical Bengals winning when a loss would be better though!!!!

This is just a micro dead cat bounce. No as dramatic as in previous editions but still just as ridiculous. 

I share the following, so as to underscore to the Brown family what losing looks like. This is the tailgate lot at PBS. That says everything. 

Bengals will likely be at the #10 spot down from #8 after today.

Jets and Broncos ahead of them in the draft now.  Both of those teams will be looking QB.