The Problem Is Clear

gregcook68

So pretty much after reading a bunch of articles, it looks like I have nothing to look forward to in the offseason either. 

Sound like Mike Brown will ask Marvin to return to coach, I just don't understand this team anymore or its will to win.

The team can't win with what's here now, but yet they will continue to make excuses about what went wrong.  I'm just tired of all the stupid excuses anymore! 

Hell I read where Marvin had a team meeting with its leaders, to talk about not letting the Steelers get under there skin, and what happened they let them get under there skin! What a waste!

Sounds like they value Hill as a team leader, so I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon! 

So Marvin comes back, does this mean so does the stupid assistant coaches as well? They need to start fresh there is nothing fun and exciting about this team at all. How do we watch this same shit next year! I just don't understand this team!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, volcom69 said:

So pretty much after reading a bunch of articles, it looks like I have nothing to look forward to in the offseason either. 

Sound like Mike Brown will ask Marvin to return to coach, I just don't understand this team anymore or its will to win.

The team can't win with what's here now, but yet they will continue to make excuses about what went wrong.  I'm just tired of all the stupid excuses anymore! 

Hell I read where Marvin had a team meeting with its leaders, to talk about not letting the Steelers get under there skin, and what happened they let them get under there skin! What a waste!

Sounds like they value Hill as a team leader, so I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon! 

So Marvin comes back, does this mean so does the stupid assistant coaches as well? They need to start fresh there is nothing fun and exciting about this team at all. How do we watch this same shit next year! I just don't understand this team!

I feel you man.

5 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Hey I'm in Indy watching two teams battle for first place. Sadly I expect this to be more enjoyable than anything I will watch from the Bengals for the rest of this year and next. 

GO TEXANS !!!

Right on Mark. Sounds like a good game.

Hell yeah, what a great time.  The Texans take over 1st place and my boy was going crazy.
We got there early and he got about 20 autographs, a pair of gloves from Mercilus, and spoke with Jonathan Joseph.

Funny story, while they were chatting, I whispered in his ear to ask him if he's getting enough Gatorade in Houston.
Little dude just blurts it out after asking how long he played for the Bengals.
JJoe just looks at him with a smile, fist bumps him and says, "Your dad must be a Bengals fan"...

Classic.

Oh, and yet again the Lucas Oil Stadium experience is how every NFL team should be.
Simply amazing how much they interact and involve the fans that attend.
Class facility !!!

• Like 2

On the topic of Lucas Oil and the Colts.   I've been there pre-Peyton, during Peyton and post Peyton.    The attitude of the community surrounding the Colts is completely different.    That fan base didn't really care about the Colts and now there is a ton of pride about them.   Lucas Oil is a good experience, although I prefer outdoor football.

As a long time Bengal fan it pisses you off about how lazy the Ownership is on the PBS experience and building the fan base.  

2 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Hell yeah, what a great time.  The Texans take over 1st place and my boy was going crazy.
We got there early and he got about 20 autographs, a pair of gloves from Mercilus, and spoke with Jonathan Joseph.

Funny story, while they were chatting, I whispered in his ear to ask him if he's getting enough Gatorade in Houston.
Little dude just blurts it out after asking how long he played for the Bengals.
JJoe just looks at him with a smile, fist bumps him and says, "Your dad must be a Bengals fan"...

Classic.

hahahahahahahaha that is great!!!!

My only visit to Lucas Oil Stadium was the 2014 Big Ten Championship game when Ohio State crushed Wisconsin.  And as a big proponent of outdoor football, it's hard to argue with Army and his assessment of the indoor experience there.  It was December, we froze walking from the parking lot, then we sat in this great, heated, beautiful indoor stadium and watched the Buckeyes roll.  Nice and warm, great view no matter where you sat, good food and drink - really just hard to duplicate that in 30 degrees and windy, or 40 degrees and rainy, or 20 degrees and snowy.  Speaking of which, looking at those Cleveland fans yesterday sitting is their icebox, wearing 30 pounds of Carhartts, trying desperately to gin up some feeble semblance of enthusiasm, well, I laughed.